Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Would Not Exist Without Jamaicans & Puerto Ricans - KRS One

What day was they waiting for exactly in the og post ?
Lol.. in general tethers have animosity towards black Americans for zero reason. Blue was just praying for another day that it could be displayed. This is what it is with some of our "brothers"

Lol.. in general tethers have animosity towards black Americans for zero reason. Blue was just praying for another day that it could be displayed. This is what it is with some of our "brothers"
What was the context of them saying they prayed this would happen?

What was the context of them saying they prayed this would happen?
Lol! Bruh I'm telling you! Blue London is a Caribbean tether in England.... I keep trying to tell you without warping you, that a lot of our brothers and sisters of the diaspora don't fuck with us..for no reason.

He was basically saying he's been Praying someone with clout would steal from black Americans because his voice isn't powerful enough. Deadass.

I quoted it wrong but the post said something like " I preyed this would happen" or some shit.

I thought it said I prayed for the day that this happened or something but I didn't know what he was talking about

Its one of these corny inside jokes these discord fraternity niggas in here like to do.
Makes the forum corny and white🤷🏽‍♂️

Lol! Bruh I'm telling you! Blue London is a Caribbean tether in England.... I keep trying to tell you without warping you, that a lot of our brothers and sisters of the diaspora don't fuck with us..for no reason.

He was basically saying he's been Praying someone with clout would steal from black Americans because his voice isn't powerful enough. Deadass.
Was it pertaining to this hip hop convo because people saying they created hip-hop isn’t new and like I said, I believed that story most of my life.

Oh I know what you’re talking about. I also know there are foreign people who admit their connection and admiration or basic respect of black Americans.

I’m already warped lol

How can someone be a tether and not fuck with Black Americans at the same time?

Was it pertaining to this hip hop convo because people saying they created hip-hop isn’t new and like I said, I believed that story most of my life.

Oh I know what you’re talking about. I also know there are foreign people who admit their connection and admiration or basic respect of black Americans.

I’m already warped lol

The vast majority of non-BA blacks respect and even look up to Black Americans. This is true even for Africans, who are the ones who I see attack BAs the most.

The vast majority of non-BA blacks respect and even look up to Black Americans. This is true even for Africans, who are the ones who I see attack BAs the most.
This is just not true at all

I could literally do a head count on this thread alone

The immigrants in this thread were ok spreading the LIE that black Americans got help with hip hop

They weren't showing respect

They told me the origins don't matter and they were praying for lies and disfunction

The immigrants in this thread were ok spreading the LIE that black Americans got help with hip hop

They told me the origins don't matter and they were praying for lies and disfunction
They might really think that though like I did

Or could be they were just mistaken because there are some old hip heads who have said that they were involved.

On a different note, are you saying that the Democrats are more anti-black than Republicans?
Now if I go in on this niggas are gonna say Disanthrope derailed the thread, not you...

But in a nutshell yes Republicans are anti-black through practice and policy. Democrats are anti black through practice policy and by elevating every other Walk of Life over black Americans. They do something tangible for every group you can name and do nothing for black Americans, their loyal BASE.

Biden opening the floodgates is an intentional direct assault on the black community. It was done to make black Americans a permanent underclass. That's why he told the Congressional Black Caucus they better get in line behind the Latinos.

A Plantation mind is one who understands what I just said and still that pretends that's the lesser evil

This conversation is never ever ever had by people from New York, it’s always niggas from Nebraska somewhere trying to tell you about NY in the 70’s.

Shit sucks because them same niggas hate New Yorkers but want our cultural contributions in these innanet debates.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Now if I go in on this niggas are gonna say Disanthrope derailed the thread, not you...

But in a nutshell yes Republicans are anti-black through practice and policy. Democrats are anti black through practice policy and by elevating every other Walk of Life over black Americans. They do something tangible for every group you can name and do nothing for black Americans, their loyal BASE.

Biden opening the floodgates is an intentional direct assault on the black community. It was done to make black Americans a permanent underclass. That's why he told the Congressional Black Caucus they better get in line behind the Latinos.

A Plantation mind is one who understands what I just said and still that pretends that's the lesser evil
ihykeon-lebron-james.gif

Back