Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Would Not Exist Without Jamaicans & Puerto Ricans - KRS One

My music career has nothing to do with this conversation.

There is no end game besides the truth and facts.

It’s not an attack on Jamaicans or Latinos.

Idk why you jumping out the window taking some shit personally like I personally attacked you?

I stated my sources .Nothing I said is just my opinion. It’s backed up by facts from articles to videos.

I posted videos of Jamaican musicians backing up what I said.

I find it funny when somebody pops out shitting on my music career when they don’t agree with me.

I’m just an artist and fan who loves hip hop music.

Either way it doesn’t change the fact that black Americans made hip hip.
Idgaf bout no latinos . They stealing our shit as well with reggaeton

A nigga says some shit that’s wrong and gets all types of reactions then I show proof they’re not correct and it’s crickets.

Just to be clear ,Yes sound systems in Jamaica came from them coming to America and seeing black Americans using PA systems to play RNB music in NY at block parties and shit.

Ska was influenced by Jazz ,bebop and New Orleans rnb along with Jamaican,European ,and African music

Raggae was influenced by RNB .

Dancehall was in part influenced by hip hop along with other genres.

Toasting and chanting was influenced by Black American jive talk.

No they did not create hip hop but many of them were involved in hip hop early on .

And I stands on it
Bruh, you are not wrong. These niggas are tethers. Undermining black Americans is instinctive to some. Look no further than politics for proof. Black Americans have been saying fuck the Democrats and Joe Biden unless we get reparations. The same tethers trying to claim hip hop co-creation from us are the same ones who support Biden and the Democrats who also undermine us by default

That might be too heavy, so I'll fall back, but stay woke

Bruh, you are not wrong. These niggas are tethers. Undermining black Americans is instinctive to some. Look no further than politics for proof. Black Americans have been saying fuck the Democrats and Joe Biden unless we get reparations. The same tethers trying to claim hip hop co-creation from us are the same ones who support Biden and the Democrats who also undermine us by default

That might be too heavy, so I'll fall back, but stay woke
I don’t really have an issue with foreign black ppl or black ppl not from America or whatever

If they on that bullshit I’m in that bullshit with them,but it’s not like I have a personal gripe with them.

My issue is seeing mcs and producers I like a lot promoting an untruth.

Maybe because they came up in a foreign culture, but in America, that was their perspective that their people was who was creating this music.

It might just be human nature to center things around yourself and your personal benefit and it benefits them to say that.

Simply when you look at history it doesn’t add up.

I don’t really have an issue with foreign black ppl or black ppl not from America or whatever

If they on that bullshit I’m in that bullshit with them,but it’s not like I have a personal gripe with them.

My issue is seeing mcs and producers I like a lot promoting an untruth.

Maybe because they came up in a foreign culture, but in America, that was their perspective that their people was who was creating this music.

It might just be human nature to center things around yourself and your personal benefit and it benefits them to say that.

Simply when you look at history it doesn’t add up.
Bottom line

You me and most black Americans don't have an issue with foreigners. None.

Black Americans are a beautiful loving giving sharing people

The people we share with take our kindness for weakness

We share with them, 50 years later they're claiming co-creation

We show hardcore receipts that we are the only originators of hip hop, they stay in denial because the lie benefits them

Back to politics, we tell our immigrant and foreign brothers that the Democrats are anti black and their policies intentionally undermine us, they don't care, because it benefits them. They don't side with us against the antiblack Democrats, they ride the fence at best.

They have an issue with us bruh. That's the truth

Bottom line

You me and most black Americans don't have an issue with foreigners. None.

Black Americans are a beautiful loving giving sharing people

The people we share with take our kindness for weakness

We share with them, 50 years later they're claiming co-creation

We show hardcore receipts that we are the only originators of hip hop, they stay in denial because the lie benefits them

Back to politics, we tell our immigrant and foreign brothers that the Democrats are anti black and their policies intentionally undermine us, they don't care, because it benefits them. They don't side with us against the antiblack Democrats, they ride the fence at best.

They have an issue with us bruh. That's the truth
Joe Beezy got me a bag so I ain’t trippin lol

Maaan, my Friend said the same thing. She got her student loan debt forgiven by Biden smh
Yep and I’m getting a refund for personal money spent supposedly.

I was knee deep in the streets and music and went back to school for a minute and got caught up in life and dropped out…. again

I paid out of pocket for some shit because loans didn’t cover everything but I don’t even remember how much and they can’t tell me yet.

My plan of ignoring that debt until it magically went away actually worked.

Joe Beezy got me a bag so I ain’t trippin lol

Maaan, my Friend said the same thing. She got her student loan debt forgiven by Biden smh
So @Disanthrope is @Loch121 and your friend dead to you like "the immigrant and foreign brothers" now since they don't care as much about hating Dems as you do because it benefits them?

So @Disanthrope is @Loch121 and your friend dead to you like "the immigrant and foreign brothers" now since they don't care as much about hating Dems as you do because it benefits them?
Nah man. I know I'm coming from an extreme minority position. The correct position but the unpopular position. We don't expect people automatically get on board. It takes a long time to break conditioning. But we also don't expect people to undermine us religiously like say a @TTBF. We don't expect all black people to think like us but we don't expect our foreign and immigrant brothers to become opps.

Nah man. I know I'm coming from an extreme minority position. The correct position but the unpopular position. We don't expect people automatically get on board. It takes a long time to break conditioning. But we also don't expect people to undermine us religiously like say a @TTBF. We don't expect all black people to think like us but we don't expect our foreign and immigrant brothers to become opps.
I feel that.
It just seems if an immigrant imaginary or otherwise don't take your position on politics the vitriol is a a lot harsher than that of an African-American that doesn't side with you.

I feel that.
It just seems if an immigrant imaginary or otherwise don't take your position on politics the vitriol is a a lot harsher than that of an African-American that doesn't side with you.
Because again there's a deeper underlying theme of resentment going with immigrants. They begin to fit into certain stereotypes. Why do they find themselves on the opposite end of our opinions and demands???? Really ponder that. We're the people who fought to bring immigrants here yet we don't feel camaraderie, we feel like mules. The idea in the 60s was to bring reinforcements in our battle against white supremacy. As it turns out, some not all have become tools of the enemy.

This hip hop debate is a good microcosm of that. For example, I state the fact that hip hop didn't get any help from anybody and last time I heard from inori, who is 1st gen from Bermuda, he's telling me the first person to pop lock doesn't matter. Basically telling me the origins of black American culture don't matter to him. Now that's becoming an adversary. That's not brother talk, that's not ally talk. That's tether talk. That's why you may perceive the smoke as stronger for immigrants because we feel the disrespect is stronger

I feel that.
Again, look at blue London shenanigans in this thread and tell me why I shouldn't have more smoke for him

He's very invested in lying and slandering black Americans, unprovoked.. and he's been praying for the opportunity.. his own words

I'm on ig going back n forth with a mystery nigga talking about his ppl wasn't slaves and I told him my ppl traced our DNA and location of landing in slavery and nigga gonna say "Just because your ppl bent don't mean mine did" and I'm like " Your ppl was on them ships next to mine.”

The implications are kinda dark

So the mystery niggas who came from the other mystery niggas who were already here think they're somehow more tougher,better or more warriors because they're ancestors weren't slaves but their ancestors were slaves.

I half way don't blame them because our history is hard to come to grips with but wow black ppl do anything to cope.

Last edited:
We're the people who fought to bring immigrants here yet we don't feel camaraderie, we feel like mules. The idea in the 60s was to bring reinforcements in our battle against white supremacy. As it turns out, some not all have become tools of the enemy.
Expound on this. What do you mean fought to bring immigrants here?

Kendrick vs Drake is another microcosm of the delineation movement that's been bubbling for a long time

Dot is a black American who called out a tether along cultural lines

Now y'all can't play dumb about being off code and not in alignment with the ultimate goal

Last edited:
Expound on this. What do you mean fought to bring immigrants here?
the 60s Civil Rights Movement ushered in Immigration as we know it today. We thought that everybody who had melanin would look at white supremacy the same way so we pushed for the 14th amendment to be enforced

Technically all immigrants should attribute their immigration status to black Americans. But like everything else that got lost in translation

Back