Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Hasn't Done Anything Good For Black People

Black Americans have been inventing slang since they were forced to learn English. But Hip-hop.

:hahaha:

This is true but what’s your point? Do you think I’m saying that Hip-Hop is causing Black people to speak in slang?

This is true but what’s your point? Do you think I’m saying that Hip-Hop is causing Black people to speak in slang?

Hip-Hop music uses slang created in the black community. Very little slang comes from Hip-Hop artists.

You attribute sidepiece to Hip-Hop when I heard old niggas using that term before Hip-Hop became what it is. These artists are using slang from their community in their music. Not the other way around.

Hip-Hop music uses slang created in the black community. Very little slang comes from Hip-Hop artists.

You attribute sidepiece to Hip-Hop when I heard old niggas using that term before Hip-Hop became what it is. These artists are using slang from their community in their music. Not the other way around.
Oh I get you, you thought I was talking about rappers. No, I’m not talking about rappers or songs.

I’m aware rappers don’t make up the slang.

No we're not brother lol

We are simply saying it has no more influence on people than movies or any other medium
No way you believe a game holds the same influence as music.

the spoken word is the most powerful tool in the world.

Who is in this picture
IMG_0415.jpeg

The show Jackass was so problematic they had to start adding disclaimers cause people were copying those stunts and pranks. Same with wrestling.
Kung fu and other fighting flicks had me in a choke hold as a kid. You couldn't tell me I wasn't Bruce Lee. Practicing moves on my younger brother. Lol

I was like 8/9 listening to the Doggystyle album. Trust me, Power Rangers and Wrestling had a far bigger influence on me.

Some of you guy should just come right out and say, "FUCK black people! I am going to enjoy hip hop culture regardless of how harmful it is to black people" because it is obvious that y'all will say anything (no matter how outlandish) to defend hip hop.

Back