Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Hasn't Done Anything Good For Black People

Ok. Everything else he said is invalid because he mentioned other cultures?
Never said that. His point, in that post I replied to, was comparing other cultures. Does hip hop, use/create derogatory terms that are harmful, of course. Why not stop there? Why say no one else does it, which is a lie, to make a point?

Last edited:
Did you genuinely miss my point or are you intentionally missing my point?

Also you have a worse take. No other culture had a slang term for the unwed mother of a child either(baby momma, bm) but Hip-Hop found a way.

Also, no other culture had slang terms for the women you’re smashing outside of your committed relationship (sidepiece).

Baby mama is not slang term that literally what she is. The mother of my child is a baby mama. And other cultures say unwed mother but it’s the same thing.

Did you genuinely miss my point or are you intentionally missing my point?

Also you have a worse take. No other culture had a slang term for the unwed mother of a child either(baby momma, bm) but Hip-Hop found a way.

Also, no other culture had slang terms for the women you’re smashing outside of your committed relationship (sidepiece).

Is mistress not a word any more

Baby mama is not slang term that literally what she is. The mother of my child is a baby mama. And other cultures say unwed mother but it’s the same thing.

Is mistress not a word any more

😂 you think baby mama is not slang but mistress is?

IMG_3249.jpeg

Mistress is NOT slang and in general American culture having a mistress is considered taboo.

In Hip-Hop culture, there is NO stigma or taboo about a man having a side piece.

lol yall - and by yall i mean everyone on both sides of this argument - are just draggin it at this point
And this i can agree with. At the end of the day, if y’all wanna raise your kids according to Hip-Hop values then by all means. Just keep those ratchet niglets away from my respectful, honorable children and it’s all love.

🙏🏾

And aspects of American culture also promote self destructive behavior with tangible consequences (ie. Consumerism leading to credit card debt). But that’s just more what aboutism.

At this point I’m not trying to convince anybody of anything I’m just enjoying the mental gymnastics required to type some of the things y’all are typing lol.

It's not what aboutism. It's part of what I've been consistently saying which is hip hop as an American creation isn't immune to many of the things that affect other things that have also been created in this country. So placing a different set of expectations on it will lead you to disappointment.

And this i can agree with. At the end of the day, if y’all wanna raise your kids according to Hip-Hop values then by all means. Just keep those ratchet niglets away from my respectful, honorable children and it’s all love.

🙏🏾

word word. I hope they do well in school even tho they prolly wont if given the same resources right? Lets hope they never hear the term baby momma. Might scar them for life and steer them away from an architect job if they hear some 808s 🥴

lol nigga shutcho ass up. Both sides have made points I agree with

🙏🏾

Well based on what's been said in this thread they'll have to go to a white school to get a top notch education. Be careful though because you know who indulges in and participates.in that big bad Hip Hop more than anyone else...teenage white kids.

Back