He Beatin' him!!! This is why you don't talk trash about somebody's momma.

thats the type person we dont need out here.....

dude got his shit off......just move along.

seeing red got plenty of dudes in jail wearing orange
Infinitly disagree with the bold. So where do you think he should be then if he don't need to be out here with his people?
this aint about black people if thats what you are implying....im talking about a person who cant control themselves.
Ok take black people out of it. Where should he be?
in therapy.

nigga got rage issues
so now we cant want people to be able to control their actions when they past the point?
That's not what you said. May have been what you meant but that ain't what you said.

I read he said dude needs therapy.

I didn’t see anything about being locked away

@DOS_patos said dude aint the type of person we need out here. @DMorgan asked " if he shouldn't be out here with his people where should he be?".

So it's either inpatient therapy or out patient therapy.

Most of the people in inpatient therapy isn't there by choice.

If he does outpatient he'd still be "out here".

That's why clarification of his comment was needed.

Ya'll keep bringing that up like it excuses everything in the world. That dude pulling the bat out gave buddy the right to do whatever he thought was necessary to protect himself. Once batman was laid out unconscious, that extra shit is just savagery. I get that having a bat swung at your head might get you heated, and so I wouldn't condemn the man for take a couple extra shots out of anger. But stomping and robbing and unconscious person is foul, and it's kinda crazy that people are cosigning that. Like is this really how ya'll think people should conduct themselves within our community? Niggas love to be on some pro-black shit until one black person is fucking up another one, then all of a sudden some of ya'll are cheerleading the foolishness.
First......I disagree with the stomp

Second.......this is isn't a black on black thing. This is a fighter vs a better fighter who happens to be black. Skin color doesn't stop is from protecting ourselves.

Third .......Batman was the aggressor and wanted the smoke well he got what he wanted. He should've stayed in the car. Smashed the thick chick and called it an evening like @Goldie ?? said

Ya'll keep bringing that up like it excuses everything in the world. That dude pulling the bat out gave buddy the right to do whatever he thought was necessary to protect himself. Once batman was laid out unconscious, that extra shit is just savagery. I get that having a bat swung at your head might get you heated, and so I wouldn't condemn the man for take a couple extra shots out of anger. But stomping and robbing and unconscious person is foul, and it's kinda crazy that people are cosigning that. Like is this really how ya'll think people should conduct themselves within our community? Niggas love to be on some pro-black shit until one black person is fucking up another one, then all of a sudden some of ya'll are cheerleading the foolishness.
lol....batman

First......I disagree with the stomp

Second.......this is isn't a black on black thing. This is a fighter vs a better fighter who happens to be black. Skin color doesn't stop is from protecting ourselves.

Third .......Batman was the aggressor and wanted the smoke well he got what he wanted. He should've stayed in the car. Smashed the thick chick and called it an evening like @Goldie ?? said

I agree with everything you said. My issue isn't with anything that happened prior to dude being knocked out. I'm saying that none of that shit happened afterward was necessary or justifiable. And yes, this is a black on black thing, because if we can't even treat each other with humanity, then we should just stop demanding that others treat us with humanity because that will never happen.

Explain the bold especially the underlined

You took it how you wanted to take it and even after he gave you something different than what you wanted to put him in a box for you still put him in that box.

That's corny sir.

The nigga got out the car with a bat cuz he can't fight.

If he had a gun in the car that man would be dead. If he had a knife in the car, he would prolly have some ruptured arteries.

I'm pretty sure dude who put them paws on him realized that shit when he saw the bat..... Figured he'd eat a bat shot from a nigga scared to fight, but ready to upgrade to murder. That considered, I can't fault him for the extra shots.... If a nigga tried to kill me and I got the upper hand, imma leave him maimed for life as well.

The rest of his retarded motor skills existence he gonna regret getting out that car and trying to smash my head in with a bat

You took it how you wanted to take it and even after he gave you something different than what you wanted to put him in a box for you still put him in that box.

That's corny sir.

No I asked for clarification which he eventually gave and told him therapy may have been what he meant but that ain't what he said until asked to explain.

So I didn't put or keep him in a box. You wrong not your first or last time though

• Ether
Reactions: SeaSnake and Mister
Niggas love to be on some pro-black shit until one black person is fucking up another one, then all of a sudden some of ya'll are cheerleading the foolishness
And yes, this is a black on black thing, because if we can't even treat each other with humanity, then we should just stop demanding
And we've gotten to the what about black on black crime portion of the evening ladies and gentlemen lol
tenor.gif

No I asked for clarification which he eventually gave and told him therapy may have been what he meant but that ain't what he said until asked to explain.

So I didn't put or keep him in a box. You wrong not your first or last time though

200 (15).gif

• Haha
Reactions: WilberDMillz
And we've gotten to the what about black on black crime portion of the evening ladies and gentlemen lol
tenor.gif

My nigga, the incident in question involved one black man beating and robbing another black man. The whole discussion has been about an instance of black on black crime. Fuck is wrong with you? lol

My nigga, the incident in question involved one black man beating and robbing another black man. The whole discussion has been about an instance of black on black crime. Fuck is wrong with you? lol
First of all foh with the black on black bullshit u were taught. It's just crime.
Secondly this
then we should just stop demanding that others treat us with humanity because that will never happen
is utter schtupidniss and u should stop