Welcome To aBlackWeb

He Beatin' him!!! This is why you don't talk trash about somebody's momma.

Of course that's what your instincts said when you saw the knife. The knife tells your brain and body, 'Nigga, it's gonna be him or us. And it ain't gonna be us.'. Then when you got the upper hand on that hoe ass nigga and was about to squeeze the life out him, that was ALSO your instinct that kicked in the caused you to let the nigga go.

Could've been the 'This is a human being and he's no longer a threat to me.' instinct.

Or could've been the self-preservation instinct of 'I ain't tryna go to jail for killing this nigga' instinct.

Either way, you know the boundary.
And again...

No one had to pull the man off

I could see if he grabbed the bat and hit him with that over and over again....

sometimes fighters do look for the ref to stop the fight.
you are trained in a sport.......its a thing called sportmanship.

bad example.

Fam these niggas commenting from the sidelines. These type of threads always expose em.

lol Yeah, cause only niggas with no self control have ever been through anything. I bet you never thought about the possibility that some niggas are only on here talking to you now because they DID stop themselves from doing shit like this. But ya'll got it. Niggas gonna nig.

Fam these niggas commenting from the sidelines. These type of threads always expose em.
so how much time you serve for killing or going to far?

how many bodies you got?

oh none?

of so you knew your limits too?

cut it out...you stay trying to think someone got exposed.

just cuz everyone aint a savage dont mean run up on em

lol Yeah, cause only niggas with no self control have ever been through anything. I bet you never thought about the possibility that some niggas are only on here talking to you now because they DID stop themselves from doing shit like this. But ya'll got it. Niggas gonna nig.
exactly......
acting like not pounding a nigga(nh) thru the concrete is a sign of weakness

smdh

Are we gonna ignore the fact that the guy who pulled out a bat only did so because he didn't have his gun on him to pull that out? He's lucky to be alive but he shouldn't be getting any mercy. He explained to us why he isn't worthy of any when he went to the trunk.

Also who the fuck is riding around with a baseball bat in the trunk? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this nigga is not a baseball playing ass nigga. He just casually has a metal bat in the trunk in case he doesn't have his gun on him? Also any real nigga that carries a gun and keeps a bat in the trunk will never be in a situation where he's getting into it with somebody and he doesn't have his gun on him. That's just not logical.

So you keep a bat in the trunk, get into it with niggas on the street, and sometimes don't carry your gun on you? Something not adding up right.

If the big dude shot him dead when he first came at him with a bat, he woulda been justified. Little dude still alive and y'all talking about it going too far. He lucky to be alive IMO
If he shot he was justified.....If he shot him a few more times......overkill

You introduce a deadly weapon into what was supposed to be a fight and then proceed to hit the other man with said weapon multiple times.... You get what you get. Period.

that’s what I’m thinking I could see if it was just hands but he tried to take that man out and probably would have. So he gets knocked out he ain’t dead might be a lil slow but not dead

Ya'll keep bringing that up like it excuses everything in the world. That dude pulling the bat out gave buddy the right to do whatever he thought was necessary to protect himself. Once batman was laid out unconscious, that extra shit is just savagery. I get that having a bat swung at your head might get you heated, and so I wouldn't condemn the man for take a couple extra shots out of anger. But stomping and robbing and unconscious person is foul, and it's kinda crazy that people are cosigning that. Like is this really how ya'll think people should conduct themselves within our community? Niggas love to be on some pro-black shit until one black person is fucking up another one, then all of a sudden some of ya'll are cheerleading the foolishness.

Ok
I agree with everything you said. My issue isn't with anything that happened prior to dude being knocked out. I'm saying that none of that shit happened afterward was necessary or justifiable. And yes, this is a black on black thing, because if we can't even treat each other with humanity, then we should just stop demanding that others treat us with humanity because that will never happen.

Bro that last part is crazy black people are not the only ones who stomp people into a coma literally anywhere if you pull a bat out in a fight and miss people will stomp you into oblivion everytime. Black white Arab Chinese Dominican or whatever. And if the fool happens to have money he might get got. That’s a fee for starting a fight

Back