Welcome To aBlackWeb

He Beatin' him!!! This is why you don't talk trash about somebody's momma.

In all seriousness tho...this is a prime example of why you should never assume that someone’s reactions will be tha same as yours....right, wrong or indifferent it’s dangerous to react to someone and expect tha same kinda reaction in return....

Referees have to routinely jump in between trained professionals to stop a person from delivering strikes against an out opponent...

Trained professionals...

Not life or death street fights where a weapon was already produced

Referees have to routinely jump in between trained professionals to stop a person from delivering strikes against an out opponent...

Trained professionals...

Thought of this same example. But people are going to feel how they feel.

Thought of this same example. But people are going to feel how they feel.
I just remember getting stabbed once (actually twice that altercation) and watching the dudes eyes roll back in his head while my hands were around his neck....

I let go... And was low key relieved that he started coughing..... But when I saw that knife instinct said kill'em ??‍♂️

Trained professionals...

Very rarely does the referee jump in because the nigga is just in a bloodlust rampage, unable to control himself. Stop it.

Once the bat came out all bets was off

The kick and stealing is OF but I understand the kick. I wouldn’t have

The stealing. Yea. That was just dumb

I just remember getting stabbed once (actually twice that altercation) and watching the dudes eyes roll back in his head while my hands were around his neck....

I let go... And was low key relieved that he started coughing..... But when I saw that knife instinct said kill'em ??‍♂️

Of course that's what your instincts said when you saw the knife. The knife tells your brain and body, 'Nigga, it's gonna be him or us. And it ain't gonna be us.'. Then when you got the upper hand on that hoe ass nigga and was about to squeeze the life out him, that was ALSO your instinct that kicked in the caused you to let the nigga go.

Could've been the 'This is a human being and he's no longer a threat to me.' instinct.

Or could've been the self-preservation instinct of 'I ain't tryna go to jail for killing this nigga' instinct.

Either way, you know the boundary.

First of all foh with the black on black bullshit u were taught. It's just crime.

Bruh, you're the one that tried to turn it into the tired "what about black on black crime" talking point. All I was saying is that we shouldn't be applauding or excusing savagery within our community. Yes, it's just crime, but its crime happening between two brothas, and if you're pro-black, you shouldn't want to see that.

Secondly this

is utter schtupidniss and u should stop

Whether you think its stupid or not, it's reality. On an individual or a group level, no one is going to value you more than you value yourself. We as black people don't always act like we see a lot of value in each other. Batman should have stayed his ass in the car instead of try to take another black man's head off, and Kirk Franklin didn't need to give batman an encore when he wasn't able to hear it.

Oh I know. I'm just telling you how it's perceived by TONS of people. You'd be surprised.

Nah I see it alot and am.always confused as to why people think that term, which isnt different from how other major places abbreviate their metro areas somehow means the entire state. That and I hate seeing people.who only step foot in the city for brunch trying to claim residence

• Haha
Reactions: GNS

Trained professionals...

I get where you're coming from, but that's a bad example. With combat sports, it's not a matter of not being able to stop themselves. Most of the fighters train to go until the ref stops it because they know that's the official end.

Nobody is saying that this the dude was wrong for not stopping the instant the other guy was unconscious. But all of ya'll are being disingenuous if you're arguing that it was still a life or death issue by the time he got to the stomping and robbing. That's the point of contention here.

Very rarely does the referee jump in because the nigga is just in a bloodlust rampage, unable to control himself. Stop it.

Nigga looked like he was under control to me... No one had to pull him off

Trained professionals...

Fam these niggas commenting from the sidelines. These type of threads always expose em.

Back