Welcome To aBlackWeb

He Beatin' him!!! This is why you don't talk trash about somebody's momma.

Im surprised at how many people said the robbery was overkill. If someone tries to kill me, robbery is them getting off lightly. That's the price he paid for fucking up. The stomp on the head was the only thing I disagree with but in a moment like that no telling what a man will do

I look at the stomp as him thinking I should kill this nigga... But just being like fuck it I'll just run his pockets... Remember no one pulled him back...

The intent was definitely there, but he stopped himself last minute

Like someone else said, running the pockets was light...

Ok

Bro that last part is crazy black people are not the only ones who stomp people into a coma literally anywhere if you pull a bat out in a fight and miss people will stomp you into oblivion everytime. Black white Arab Chinese Dominican or whatever. And if the fool happens to have money he might get got. That’s a fee for starting a fight

That comment doesn't apply to just black people. It applies to everyone. If white people or Asian people are out there doing shit like this or praising shit like this, they should expect to be seen as savages too cause that is some savage shit.

Bunch of Bushido Way of the Warrior niggas in here.

Nigga try and kill me with a baseball bat during a fair one what the fuck I look like limiting how badly I beat his ass?

This right here. Look at how he was swinging, that wasn't no lil "I'mma scare him with a bat"-type shits. That was full strength "I'm knockin' this nigga head off" swings.

Fuck that.

He's trying to end your life, all bets are 100% off. If I kill a muhfucka trying to kill me, so be it.

Back