He Beatin' him!!! This is why you don't talk trash about somebody's momma.

Lol, damn, I bet if his girl wasn't there, he probably would have just driven off, too.

ironic.jpg

That 2020 stress got mfs walking around with haymakers ready to go, lol.

Good thing he didn't have his gun because it would of been a senseless murder hence why he took that bat out.

So his girlfriend was with him?

And she ain't help him up or move the car?

And why have a bat if you can't use it?

I swear.....If you can't fight at least be able to use a weapon.

I hope dudes calling is a community activist or in IT cuz these streets ain't for him.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: Los216
and any dude thats keep hitting a man who aint moving .....the rules need to change for dude.

thats unnecessary hitz. if a nigga aint hurt ya mom, pop or kids.....just family.

nah......you won. no need to go that far.

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood
I don't understand this video. If dude had that much anger how come he didn't knock the other guy out in the first 10 seconds when buddy ran at him face first with his hands down.

Anybody that does all that to someone who is already out should go to jail for attempted murder. When you doing that much to someone who can't defend themselves you're pretty much trying to kill them.

LLS FOH with that bullshit. No I ain't about to debate your opinion on it either.

well damn

looks like attempted murder? robbery too?

might as well go for the trifecta & auto theft along w/ it

nigga came at him with a bat. The "rules" are out the window after that.
once he was out all that other shit wasnt cool.......

even a good one or two more i could understand.

dude even stomped him.

nah.......he proved his point.

aint like the nigga gonna remember anything more than he got slumped.

but the bigger problem is the chick walking off.

at least park the nigga car ....jeez im glad im not single if those are the pickens yall got.

nigga came at him with a bat. The "rules" are out the window after that.

So if he pulled out a gun an shot him while he was unconscious, that would have been ok? If he had hopped in the ride and run over him, that would have been ok?

It's one thing to say that anything dude did in defending himself would have been justified, but once the other guy was out and couldn't respond any remaining attacks was just savagery. I'm not really sure how anyone can sit on here and defend beating on an unconscious person. But whatever, ya'll niggas stay taking hard lined stupid stances for no reason.