Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guns in America

One of those kids is from Suitland. I grew up in Suitland. Finding access to a gun there is easier than finding a McDonald's.

Shit, that's like a lot of places in this country.

There's a meme floating around on FB showing a pic of a lil "saturday night special"-type pocket pistol with a caption something to the effect of "if you didn't carry one of these in high school, we ain't the same" or some shit and that's really how shit was back inna day. A lot of kids could cop a lil .25ACP or .22LR piece off the street and knew who to talk to so they could cop. You'd be surprised at how many kids actually had a street gun in my day.

If I find the meme, I'll post it. Last time it came across my FB feed it was mostly chicks talmbout "I know that's right", and describing theirs in detail.

One of those kids is from Suitland. I grew up in Suitland. Finding access to a gun there is easier than finding a McDonald's.
yep I graduated from Suitland so I know that area well

but let's not act like the law was really a factor in these kids getting guns illegally

mofos acting like passing laws will make legal manufacturers go away, ergo less guns available

but people easily forget that the guns that have already been built will still exist

guns pretty much last a lifetime so the issue of availability will still not be resolved

but let's not act like the law was really a factor in these kids getting guns illegally

mofos acting like passing laws will make legal manufacturers go away, ergo less guns available

but people easily forget that the guns that have already been built will still exist

guns pretty much last a lifetime so the issue of availability will still not be resolved

The bold explains so much lol

What kills me about the anti-gun/anti-assault rifle perspective is that it does not address mental health. Simply banning guns won't fix the larger issues driving people towards violence. Taking away guns will lead to people using alternative means to inflict the same violence. I understand the argument that it's too easy to acquire a gun in some states, but that doesn't change that sick people will find a way, one way or another, to express their mental anguish through violence if that is their plan. Pretty much all of these mass shootings are well planned out. Take away the gun, well they still have time to plan and their issues to motivate them.

Take away the gun they kill way less people. Guns can kill 20 people in 5 minutes. Can’t do that with any other weapon.

But in the super pro-gun control people’s mind, it wouldn’t be “as easy” to commit atrocities if tougher laws were passed….

But in the super pro-gun control people’s mind, it wouldn’t be “as easy” to commit atrocities if tougher laws were passed….

The thought behind that is by lessening the amount of guns available it also lessens the amount of illegal guns available because contrary to popular belief people aren't out here building their own guns in mass. So by definition with less guns on the street then it wouldn't be as easy because thered be less guns available after a certain point. The problem with implementing that is we live in a country with more guns than human beings.

Bruh the lil nigga still on the run dropped a damn youtube video last night.

The thought behind that is by lessening the amount of guns available it also lessens the amount of illegal guns available because contrary to popular belief people aren't out here building their own guns in mass. So by definition with less guns on the street then it wouldn't be as easy because thered be less guns available after a certain point. The problem with implementing that is we live in a country with more guns than human beings.

u would be surprised @ the reality of the underlined tho

plus as 3D printing becomes easier this becomes even more of an issue

the point tho is that u are correct that there are already more guns in the USA than people at this point

so really there should be a cultural shift vs. just thinking "getting rid of guns" will solve the problems with public violence

Ok yes bombs are more effective than guns we literally talked about this 1000 times. And bombing don’t happen as much as shootings for a reason. And knives can kill to but not the same way as a gun

explain ur reasons for the underlined

because I'd rather us defend against guns than against mofos with bombs

guns tend to be impulsive with a specific target with a specific number of casualties

bombs are a different story........and it's not as hard to make bombs/explosives as the average person thinks

the fact that unstable mofos seem to lean towards committing mass shootings instead of bombings should be a clue that there is something else going on that is preventable vs. just saying it's the access to guns

explain ur reasons for the underlined

because I'd rather us defend against guns than against mofos with bombs

guns tend to be impulsive with a specific target with a specific number of casualties

bombs are a different story........and it's not as hard to make bombs/explosives as the average person thinks

the fact that unstable mofos seem to lean towards committing mass shootings instead of bombings should be a clue that there is something else going on that is preventable vs. just saying it's the access to guns

I mean guns are very easy to get you don’t gotta build it. I can get one from somebody I know if I ask. But to make a bomb you have to get the instructions. Seems like looking up bomb stuff online would lead to you going to jail. To me it’s way more work.

u would be surprised @ the reality of the underlined tho

plus as 3D printing becomes easier this becomes even more of an issue

the point tho is that u are correct that there are already more guns in the USA than people at this point

so really there should be a cultural shift vs. just thinking "getting rid of guns" will solve the problems with public violence

I said in mass for a reason. Average person ain't got a 3d printer let alone making guns with one. People in this country can barely afford their homes. A 3d printer ain't on most people radar.

I do agree that there needs to be a cultural shift. Problem is there's legit been hundreds of years of propaganda in this country on not only the "necessity" of guns but the image of the "average joe who gets his gun and saves the day" that we've been bombarded with for generation after generation now. It's hard for most people here to divorce their ideas of their rights to guns and what they can do with them from what it means to live in this country as an American.

Back