Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guns in America

There's merit to much of what you wrote here. I would start with banning or curtailing social media on a whole. I think we could find some measure of correlation between the rise of social media and the rise in these mass shootings.
but that shit is like sex. once out the bottle.... social media is here to stay like sex.

Your second paragraph is confusing me. Are you blaming everyone else for these murderers?

The way it reads (kinda difficult because of a lack of punctuation that would make it clearer) it seems that he's stating that some people are in a state of feeling powerless to the point where the only power they feel they have left is to take a life. They have no one to blame for where they're at in life ('cause blaming themselves simply can't happen), and so without a face to blame they take it out on the innocent.

The way it reads (kinda difficult because of a lack of punctuation that would make it clearer) it seems that he's stating that some people are in a state of feeling powerless to the point where the only power they feel they have left is to take a life. They have no one to blame for where they're at in life ('cause blaming themselves simply can't happen), and so without a face to blame they take it out on the innocent.
People were feeling that before and just committed suicide. So what's leading those to take the life of others?

People were feeling that before and just committed suicide. So what's leading those to take the life of others?

They also committed mass murders. Remember, this ain't new, it's just that the frequency is increasing. What's also changed is that "suicide by cop" became a thing, and after Columbine became so sensationalized in the media the two appear to have meshed out of anger:

"Kill as many people as I can and go out by a cop's bullet and live forever in infamy."

Feelings of helplessness often times materializes as anger. This is not new and is a fairly well known phenomenon. That anger is being directed by social media indoctrination into ideologies that push a narrative of violence (i.e. the whole incel movement, white supremacy, etc). Now you have a person that blames everyone but themselves for whatever is going on in their life and is now ready to kill random people.

Back inna day they were called "lone wolves". Same shit, different guiding principals on some cases. This TX shooter was known to frequent white supremacist sites; that's where he got it from. In the 90's he definitely would have been labeled a "lone wolf" and the news and talk shows would be interviewing the heads of supremacist groups who would deny their literature or websites promote hated to the point of violence, wash, rinse, repeat.

Your second paragraph is confusing me. Are you blaming everyone else for these murderers?
i blame the collective for standing down and letting it cumulate. there is no cerebellum active among us. we are blaming guns like they're sentient beings. there are conditions being ignored here and the frustration takes the wheel because we all are dishonest to our collective power. what would make me shoot you in the head? for the most part and under current conditions, if you were to take something from me. if a paycheck can't purchase things advertised or seen on TV then somebody is taking something from me unfairly. who's to blame? us. because not enough of shutting certain means down isn't happening among us. there's so much spoken about "we" and how it shouldn't be "we" but "I". that shit is so false because we have all the examples in the world with the "I" being relentless and failing. my conclusion is "We". we let the gattling gun happen, the atomic bomb, nuclear fusion and such. no one asks is the paint on a house is safe or the can it came out of is safe or the factory that blended it is safe or the waste from its production is safe. it's all after thought and because we're driven by paychecks, our tongues don't flap. if it has the potential to make money, that is first and foremost. if you're lucky enough to be one of the statistics from these money venture traps you won't have to live the eventuality of the consequences of what is perceived as invention. we're murdering each other with closed ended satisfaction. let it breathe! we are the planet and the knuckleheads' are forging a way into an uninhabitable universe.

I can't take any lawmaker that blatantly lies seriously. Clearly this broad has never held an AR15 or even seen a .223 round. This is the kind of person making laws, liars, exaggerators, and the completely clueless.

Last edited:
having any and everybody with a gun increases the stats of hair trigger and impulse mishaps. but what should be done? turn to appeasing mentalities.

I couldn’t imagine being a child nowadays going to elementary school having to worry about a psychopath with an AR-15 running into our school

May have been smart to have a sign with him if he's just protesting and it wasn't even about the kids. Also if he's just protesting then he could make everyone feel better if there were no rounds in the magazine

I get the idea but the implementation wasn't thought out well

May have been smart to have a sign with him if he's just protesting and it wasn't even about the kids. Also if he's just protesting then he could make everyone feel better if there were no rounds in the magazine

What's the idea?

The implementation was perfect according to his and most 2-A folks POV. I can have my gun any and everywhere I’d like, fully loaded.

What’s the typical argument, soft targets need to be made hard targets? Well here you go, this is what that looks like.

Back