Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guns in America

No it’s not. He’s responding directly to someone saying it’s not freedom to potentially be shot at random in a public place.

So yes, he is saying he’ll take that as long as he has his 2-A freedoms. Others who feel this way should accept this fact as well.

It’s like pro choice people not accepting the fact that an abortion is killing a baby. You can take a position, but the virtue of that position doesn’t change the facts.
I thought it was very apparent

Look at the post he’s responding to and what he said. If the result of dangerous freedom is random mass shootings, how is he not saying that? You just being a literalist now.

because he didn't say it.

Don't put words into other people's mouths.

I'm the type of person that says what he means and means what he says. If I didn't write it, I didn't mean it. I genuinely don't understand why folks have such a problem with that.

Well where is the next mass shooting going to take place ?
The Mall
Church
Walmart
Movie theater
Music festival
Parade
Parking Lot
Random Store

Lol hhe do that a lot. Niggas ain’t allowed to infer or nothing.

Dude posted two sentences, y'all created an entire fucking paragraph+ narrative from it.

Do you even realize how utterly insane you have to be to do that shit??? Your imagination has to be completely out of control to do some shit like that.

Dude posted two sentences, y'all created an entire fucking paragraph+ narrative from it.

Do you even realize how utterly insane you have to be to do that shit??? Your imagination has to be completely out of control to do some shit like that.

Lol bruh so in your world we can’t read deeper into anything? Because everybody means exactly what they say and only that? Glad you ain’t never did politics bro

Lol bruh so in your world we can’t read deeper into anything? Because everybody means exactly what they say and only that? Glad you ain’t never did politics bro
Or the legal system. Criminals would all be walking free because they said ice him instead of kill him, lol.

I’m being facetious of course, but it’s not hard to draw the conclusion that Tweet did.

Sometimes it's just what it is.

However... I will concede that y'all just might not be aware of what "dangerous freedom" actually means/refers to.

for me it's not the guns, it's the conditions we're all subjected to. always in a race to outdo and outlive each other and those who succeed at this feel the need to flaunt it, who later feel shamed and declare that it is only a motivational tool. although, they may have found relief through insufferable conditions and after so, so , so much feedback on this, it's hard to understand how the presentation and notion that a sure shot formula is possible to guide the rest of out onto equal grounding.

if some people, although they are employed are faced with being short on rent month after month, having to make the decision of feeding their family smaller meals, maintain appropriate and clean clothing and then enjoy anything outside of necessity..... what we get is what we have....popup slaughter like popcorn. all that heat, we don't know which one will go next. it's so much pressure to live that can be relieved and realized by squeezing the trigger of a gun, pushing the pedal to the metal of a motor vehicle, running through and stabbing people with a knife, ...those people conducting those acts see no actual face to cast blame to and we all, the collective, may be the blame simply because we don't come together on a single train of rectifying thought, and so those that pop seek revenge for the condition of life they meander through. there is no peace here and so they wrestle the power they do have... taking life. no more humiliation.

there's such a barrage of madnesses, where do you start? i know something that hasn't been tried and might factor significantly. Reparations for slavery. fix it with us and it should all fall into proper place. but who knows the unknown? if it doesn't work, it was the right lesson to learn.
there has to be competition to counter the wealthy few who force us all down the paths they envision only for themselves

for me it's not the guns, it's the conditions we're all subjected to. always in a race to outdo and outlive each other and those who succeed at this feel the need to flaunt it, who later feel shamed and declare that it is only a motivational tool. although, they may have found relief through insufferable conditions and after so, so , so much feedback on this, it's hard to understand how the presentation and notion that a sure shot formula is possible to guide the rest of out onto equal grounding.

if some people, although they are employed are faced with being short on rent month after month, having to make the decision of feeding their family smaller meals, maintain appropriate and clean clothing and then enjoy anything outside of necessity..... what we get is what we have....popup slaughter like popcorn. all that heat, we don't know which one will go next. it's so much pressure to live that can be relieved and realized by squeezing the trigger of a gun, pushing the pedal to the metal of a motor vehicle, running through and stabbing people with a knife, ...those people conducting those acts see no actual face to cast blame to and we all, the collective, may be the blame simply because we don't come together on a single train of rectifying thought, and so those that pop seek revenge for the condition of life they meander through. there is no peace here and so they wrestle the power they do have... taking life. no more humiliation.

there's such a barrage of madnesses, where do you start? i know something that hasn't been tried and might factor significantly. Reparations for slavery. fix it with us and it should all fall into proper place. but who knows the unknown? if it doesn't work, it was the right lesson to learn.
there has to be competition to counter the wealthy few who force us all down the paths they envision only for themselves

There's merit to much of what you wrote here. I would start with banning or curtailing social media on a whole. I think we could find some measure of correlation between the rise of social media and the rise in these mass shootings.

Your second paragraph is confusing me. Are you blaming everyone else for these murderers?

Back