Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guns in America

Nah, I don’t think that. I just think they make a ton of excuses to keep their guns even when kids are dying.

let’s go deeper.

You think we make a ton of excuses to keep our guns? I think a lot of people who are pro-2a are vocal about how complex gun control is. It’s easy to say “do something!!” and harder to have a nuanced conversation when people are reacting emotionally.

And i also understand why people would react emotionally. These mass random shootings could happen to you or me at any time.

But this is a problem that’s going to take collaboration from both pro-2a and anti-gun folks to solve on a national/federal level.

let’s go deeper.

You think we make a ton of excuses to keep our guns? I think a lot of people who are pro-2a are vocal about how complex gun control is. It’s easy to say “do something!!” and harder to have a nuanced conversation when people are reacting emotionally.

And i also understand why people would react emotionally. These mass random shootings could happen to you or me at any time.

But this is a problem that’s going to take collaboration from both pro-2a and anti-gun folks to solve on a national/federal level.
Agree with all of that, but when some folks propose every option EXCEPT gun control, that’s how it comes off. They never give any solution that limits access, other than red flag laws that definitely aren’t a silver bullet.

This happened in a open carry state as well, so the whole good guy with a gun theory is looking real funny in the light.

Agree with all of that, but when some folks propose every option EXCEPT gun control, that’s how it comes off. They never give any solution that limits access, other than red flag laws that definitely aren’t a silver bullet.

I can see how it can come across that way.

I think it’s hard for pro-2a folks to see outside of themselves sometimes. Responsible gun owners ain’t killing random people in public places. It’s easier for us to draw a line between “us” and “them” when it comes to the crazies but harder for folks on the outside because they see pro-2a people all as “crazy”.

This happened in an open carry state as well, so the whole good guy with a gun theory is looking real funny in the light.

The “good guy with a gun” theory is in affect a lot of times more often than not. There are plenty of recent situations in which a “good guy with a gun” did stop additional shootings. I can post multiple examples. Just lemme know if you need to see that to reinforce the point.

A lot of people ain’t carrying ar-like weapons on their person in public to combat the possibility of someone performing a mass shooting. Also, these types of shootings happen quick enough that most people are running for their lives vice being capable defenders.

The “good guy with a gun” theory is in affect a lot of times more often than not. There are plenty of recent situations in which a “good guy with a gun” did stop additional shootings. I can post multiple examples. Just lemme know if you need to see that to reinforce the point.

A lot of people ain’t carrying ar-like weapons on their person in public to combat the possibility of someone performing a mass shooting. Also, these types of shootings happen quick enough that most people are running for their lives vice being capable defenders.
The whole argument of more guns being in capable hands to make our society safer is proven to be false time and time again and this shit is becoming comedy at this point ,you have a 6 year old who got shot in the head and killed by lunatic in a state where people take pride in their firearms and second amendment .

I’m surprised one of these betting sites haven’t made a betting line to see how many mass shootings can happened per week in the United States cause we all know there’s going to be more in the coming days. This country loves money and guns over human life.

The whole argument of more guns being in capable hands to make our society safer is proven to be false time and time again and this shit is becoming comedy at this point ,you have a 6 year old who got shot in the head and killed by lunatic in a state where people take pride in their firearms and second amendment .
I hear what you are saying. Malls are gun-free zones. Although Texas is notoriously known for their seemingly care-free gun laws, some people abide by the rules of the establishment. And I’d say it’s not unfair to think that a lot of people aren’t concealed carrying when they go to the mall.

In this particular situation, the good guy with the gun that showed up first happened to be a cop who as at the mall for something unrelated. We’ve also seen situations where cops have ran away or not done shit when random acts of violence take place.

Here are recent examples of a “good guys with a gun”..

Nah, there's something else in play here.

We had full blown machine guns for sale to the public in the 70's to mid-80's and this shit wasn't going on.

Something has radically changed in some of these people, or something sinister is afoot. And it ain't the whole "guns are too easy to get" malarkey either because back when you could buy an actual fully automatic genuine assault rifle you didn't need a background check we didn't have shootings on this level. Today you can't buy them at all and you need a fed background check to get what's legally available and suddenly, literally in the last 3-5 years, we're seeing a huge surge in the number of these incidents.

Nah, fuck that, there's something else happening.
Just add everything up that we already know.

We are the loneliest generation, the most disconnected, the most depressed, the biggest wealth gap, with a media that is full throated propaganda silos for whichever party you belong to.

Just a bunch of toy soldiers filled up with despair made to hate "other" people and then given a gun on the way out the door. It's a sick culture and has always been one and with technology that sickness is spreading more and more.

Registry would lead to an eventual confiscation. That’s historical. Every nation/country that has had a registry eventually confiscated the guns from their citizens.
Can you share some of the countries have followed the registry to confiscation path? I've heard this refrain before, but am not familiar with which countries have actually enacted such measures and would like to look more into it.

They think it won’t touch them, white people used to think harsh laws that sent people of color to prison and lengthy unwarranted jail sentences. Were ok because better safe than sorry, they never thought they’d be the target. Now they want their country back and you can’t trust the government.

Everything you continue to allow to happen due to your own ego as long as it effects others will find it’s way to your door step eventually. And all that you did to make it possible will be the reason it’s more severe when it happens to you. Chickens come home to roost and people always want to learn the hard way.

fentanyl , opiates with pharmaceutical drug dealing , homelessness, corporatation stripping communities bare with real estate buy offs that they let over grown and die. Then buy up cheap and sell to wealthy people. Gentrification is now affecting the suburbs too. Redlining is allowing for sky rocketing insurance rates and underfunded schooling. Everything you allowed and strengthened came back to you harder.

Keep with the stand your ground and open and concealed carry. Keep allowing these military weapons to spread effortlessly through out america. With guns everywhere, everyone is the enemy. Paranoia reigns and everywhere becomes the ghetto. Watch

For those that came up in the ghetto all of this is normal, it’s gone be a rude awakening to people not from that element. Yeen built for that ptsd, yeen know how to cope. America bout to be New York and crack in the 80’s

Saw a story where middle schoolers walked on to a school bus, put a gun to a kids chest and pulled the trigger, shit didn’t go off. Normal where I’m from, bout to be everywhere

What’s the solution? Be strapped too, so you can lay down that middle schooler before he lay down you. Read that again

The man whom has never lived anywhere dangerous

:js4:

This is that same ass social media jumping to conclusions type-shit.

person - "I prefer eating oranges"
the rest of social media - "Oh, so what you're saying is that you hate apples and pears and just fuck grapes, right? That's what you're on? 'scust at you, what a foul human being"

They think it won’t touch them, white people used to think harsh laws that sent people of color to prison and lengthy unwarranted jail sentences. Were ok because better safe than sorry, they never thought they’d be the target. Now they want their country back and you can’t trust the government.

Everything you continue to allow to happen due to your own ego as long as it effects others will find it’s way to your door step eventually. And all that you did to make it possible will be the reason it’s more severe when it happens to you. Chickens come home to roost and people always want to learn the hard way.

On the contrary: They're seeing touch them. The perps have overwhelmingly been white males and the victims have been overwhelmingly white as well.

This is that same ass social media jumping to conclusions type-shit.

person - "I prefer eating oranges"
the rest of social media - "Oh, so what you're saying is that you hate apples and pears and just fuck grapes, right? That's what you're on? 'scust at you, what a foul human being"
No it’s not. He’s responding directly to someone saying it’s not freedom to potentially be shot at random in a public place.

So yes, he is saying he’ll take that as long as he has his 2-A freedoms. Others who feel this way should accept this fact as well.

It’s like pro choice people not accepting the fact that an abortion is killing a baby. You can take a position, but the virtue of that position doesn’t change the facts.

No it’s not. He’s responding directly to someone saying it’s not freedom to potentially be shot at random in a public place.

So yes, he is saying he’ll take that as long as he has his 2-A freedoms. Others who feel this way should accept this fact as well.

It’s like pro choice people not accepting the fact that an abortion is killing a baby. You can take a position, but the virtue of that position doesn’t change the facts.

yeah he didn't say any of that...

Back