Welcome To aBlackWeb

*Graphic* 15 Yrs Old Gets Stabbed Up At Bodega

That's another question I had.

Like grown men can't just beat him up?
Stabbing him wasn't needed.

And it was 5 grown men against a teen!

He got killed over another teen doing what teens do.

I'm not saying they should have killed the other guy.....but damn....he wasn't a threat.

There so many stories out there..

I'm still in shock of the stuff I read.

This turned into a soap opera

"They gone fuck around and get the girl killed" why the fuck not? She the one who caused that boys death behind a lie. What makes it so badD is she borrowed money from juniors mom hours before his death to catch the train. She but the blame on junior to save face for her boyfriend and she wasn't even being raped she was just thotting. She needs to be charged along with the rest of them because she had apart in this she is the ring leader. Hoes get away with too much as it is.

"They gone fuck around and get the girl killed" why the fuck not? She the one who caused that boys death behind a lie. What makes it so badD is she borrowed money from juniors mom hours before his death to catch the train. She but the blame on junior to save face for her boyfriend and she wasn't even being raped she was just thotting. She needs to be charged along with the rest of them because she had apart in this she is the ring leader. Hoes get away with too much as it is.

I've become numb to all the sick shit in the news every day, but this shit here, seeing the lil nigga's face while his life is flashing before his eyes fucked me up

Back