Welcome To aBlackWeb

*Graphic* 15 Yrs Old Gets Stabbed Up At Bodega

Why
Trayvonn
Father
Aint
Kill
Zimmerman?

He has other kids. Best i can say is he does not want to leave them. I cant blame him for that. Its a high chance if he was to kill Zimmerman one of his other kids would get hurt. Idk tho

Im cool with revenge and all for stuff like that. For all I know his dad could just be waiting for a chance.

He has other kids. Best i can say is he does not want to leave them. I cant blame him for that. Its a high chance if he was to kill Zimmerman one of his other kids would get hurt. Idk tho

Im cool with revenge and all for stuff like that. For all I know his dad could just be waiting for a chance.

Yea i'm sure the having other kids keeps him sane

This is why I do not want people knowing what I look like or where I be at or fuck with social media..

Niggas get you caught all up in something. Rumors getting kids killed now?

Niggas cheating in the game. You can't punt from the free throw line. That ain't the game!

This is why I do not want people knowing what I look like or where I be at or fuck with social media..

Niggas get you caught all up in something. Rumors getting kids killed now?

Niggas cheating in the game. You can't punt from the free throw line. That ain't the game!

And these niggas dont check no sources smh

One of the guys turned himself in.....I wonder if the trinis knew this would bring heat to them and made them choose to get that work or turn themselves in. That and the apology kinda takes some heat off them......maybe.

Back