Welcome To aBlackWeb

*Graphic* 15 Yrs Old Gets Stabbed Up At Bodega

Them niggas might not have it too hard. Them gangs deep in prison too.

Yeah I don’t know how it work with them out there but out west this would get these niggas severely disciplined

And don’t they got Bratton out there as chief/commissioner now? If he bring them injunctions down because of this it’s gon be hot for EVERYBODY in the BX

Last edited:
call me a coward, but the general consensus i see on Instagram is everyone would of jumped in with bare hands versus 5 niggas with machetes to save this boy, is this what all of you would do ?

call me a coward, but the general consensus i see on Instagram is everyone would of jumped in with bare hands versus 5 niggas with machetes to save this boy, is this what all of you would do ?
Sadly....I vote no.
I don't know what he did....or if he deserved it.

I don't even want to look at fights...niggas will think you ID'D them.

I'mma call the cops up the street.

As the attack is happening is one thing, problem is what people could have or should have done before and after.

It was a lot of standing around watching and cell phone filming. I like to think I would’ve had my shirt off pressing it to his neck at least trying to staunch the bleeding and had him on his back with his feet up to keep him from going into shock.

But then again that’s with rudimentary first aid knowledge from my time in the military and hindsight.

It just seems like more could’ve been done to save him while he bled out

From what’s being said, it was indeed mistaken identity and no one has proved otherwise.

Back