Welcome To aBlackWeb

*Graphic* 15 Yrs Old Gets Stabbed Up At Bodega

Lol @ him looking for sympathy now.

He claim he ain’t notice one of his homies had a damn machete... FOH

Even if we entertain the thought that he didn’t know he’ll forever be remembered as the one to drag that boy out to be butchered. Ain’t no coming back from that

Yeah...the chick needs to go down too.

It's said it was another guy recording them sexing.

Smdh

looks like internet detectives are wrong again ...

That nigga back in the DR.

I still don't think we need to hold him or those who watched accountable....it's not about not helping as much as its about how the whole thing started.

All you can do is call the cops or not want shit around you.
What if niggas came in with guns blazing?

Lol @ him looking for sympathy now.

He claim he ain’t notice one of his homies had a damn machete... FOH

Even if we entertain the thought that he didn’t know he’ll forever be remembered as the one to drag that boy out to be butchered. Ain’t no coming back from that

Thats what people get for being " ride or die".. he guilty by everychoice he made to be party to that shit fuck him

I said it was said....I didn't say I said it even tho I repeated.....

I don't want no smoke.

But it's clips of the tape out there.

Idk what you mean here. Im just saying these niggas aint even kill the right person i wouldnt be surprised by more wrong people getting hurt.

Idk what you mean here. Im just saying these niggas aint even kill the right person i wouldnt be surprised by more wrong people getting hurt.
Oh....this shit ain't over.
Retaliations and arrests are in the near future.

More reasons for people to join the opposing gangs.

Smdh

That life was never for me.

I'm staying on the porch

So he tried to hide the kid

And ppl was talking bout boycott the store.

Muthafuckas in the jects know who the boy person is but don't do anything bout that shit but shut the fuck up but got the nerve to say them dudes should have helped

Back