Welcome To aBlackWeb

*Graphic* 15 Yrs Old Gets Stabbed Up At Bodega

This was egregious as fuck. What is wrong with people? They literally filmed this shit but didn't help this child.

Can I get a recap

Girl got ran train

Gang members hacked

Boy dead

No one helped

Suspects caught

Wrong boy

Funeral

Hell awaits

Suspect fear prison

Fucc'em

Store owner tried

Family heartbroken

Trump still ain't shyt

THE END

this is true...and being that they domincan.....them niggas was on the next flight to the capital.

once they leave the airport....aint no find them then.

This isn't always true. DR has extradition laws with US iirc. They could still face American justice

And the snitching has started

Reputed gang leader arrested in brutal slaying of Bronx teen "Junior" Guzman-Feliz

Two more suspects, included a reputed gang leader, were arrested Tuesday in the death of a 15-year-old New York City boy who was slashed in the neck with a machete outside a bodega. Tuesday's arrests were the ninth and tenth people arrested in connection with the June 20 death of Lesandro Guzman-Feliz in the Bronx.

Gabriel Ramirez Concepcion, 26, was arrested Tuesday and charged with murder, manslaughter, gang assault and criminal possession of a weapon, the NYPD said.

The NYPD announced Concepcion's arrest hours after they said 29-year-old Diego Suero was arrested and charged with murder, manslaughter, gang assault, conspiracy and criminal possession of a weapon in the June 20 death of Lesandro Guzman-Feliz in the Bronx.

Sources tell CBS New York that Suero is believed to be the local leader of the violent Trinitarios street gang.

diego-suero-alleged-local-trinitarios-leader.jpg

Sources tell CBS New York that Diego Suero is believed to be the local leader of the violent 'Trinitarios' street gang.

CBS NEW YORK
Information on Suero's lawyer wasn't immediately available. No telephone number was listed with his home address.

Guzman-Feliz, known as "Junior," dreamed of becoming a police officer, and his death shocked the community.

His funeral last Wednesday ended with a crowd of several hundred people chanting "Justice for Junior!" as pallbearers dressed in Yankees jerseys loaded his casket into a hearse.

The New York City Police Foundation has established a scholarship in his honor.

This isn't always true. DR has extradition laws with US iirc. They could still face American justice
bruh.alot of places outside of businesses in the DR dont have addresses...just street names or locations.

you gotta find them to extradite them.

bruh.alot of places outside of businesses in the DR dont have addresses...just street names or locations.

If they end up in custody for something else it could happen

If they end up in custody for something else it could happen
true....but you can easily bribe the cops there aswell. and most of the time niggas pretend to not have their cedula(ID) on them.

while its easy...its not so easy.

A lot of houses over there don't even stand on "real streets". People be like "metete por el callejon y a una derecha" when giving directions and shit. They don't be like "I live on Broadway".

A lot of houses over there don't even stand on "real streets". People be like "metete por el callejon y a una derecha" when giving directions and shit. They don't be like "I live on Broadway".
shit man.......going into villa mella is crazy. thank God they put a subway stop there...but the walk after the train there is still confusing as hell.

i might help sponsor the next bball torny up there

And the snitching has started

Reputed gang leader arrested in brutal slaying of Bronx teen "Junior" Guzman-Feliz

Two more suspects, included a reputed gang leader, were arrested Tuesday in the death of a 15-year-old New York City boy who was slashed in the neck with a machete outside a bodega. Tuesday's arrests were the ninth and tenth people arrested in connection with the June 20 death of Lesandro Guzman-Feliz in the Bronx.

Gabriel Ramirez Concepcion, 26, was arrested Tuesday and charged with murder, manslaughter, gang assault and criminal possession of a weapon, the NYPD said.

The NYPD announced Concepcion's arrest hours after they said 29-year-old Diego Suero was arrested and charged with murder, manslaughter, gang assault, conspiracy and criminal possession of a weapon in the June 20 death of Lesandro Guzman-Feliz in the Bronx.

Sources tell CBS New York that Suero is believed to be the local leader of the violent Trinitarios street gang.

diego-suero-alleged-local-trinitarios-leader.jpg

Sources tell CBS New York that Diego Suero is believed to be the local leader of the violent 'Trinitarios' street gang.

CBS NEW YORK
Information on Suero's lawyer wasn't immediately available. No telephone number was listed with his home address.

Guzman-Feliz, known as "Junior," dreamed of becoming a police officer, and his death shocked the community.

His funeral last Wednesday ended with a crowd of several hundred people chanting "Justice for Junior!" as pallbearers dressed in Yankees jerseys loaded his casket into a hearse.

The New York City Police Foundation has established a scholarship in his honor.

Prob no one snitched. This is NYC, they just gunna rope up gang members and charge them like how they got Bobby Shmurda. Soon as it blew up on the news, cops were gunna arrest mad people and say they cleaned up the streets.

Prob no one snitched. This is NYC, they just gunna rope up gang members and charge them like how they got Bobby Shmurda. Soon as it blew up on the news, cops were gunna arrest mad people and say they cleaned up the streets.

True i mean they document all the gang shit early all they had to do was go up the ladder. I still dont know how they got the wrong person like a dumbass or why they od like that

True i mean they document all the gang shit early all they had to do was go up the ladder. I still dont know how they got the wrong person like a dumbass or why they od like that
seriously.....i understand it completely.

that just wanted to get anyone who looked like who they was looking for.

how many people who want to stab someone really take the time to make sure its who they are targeting.

and all the other shit with this story....all imma say is dont be so sure this is what really happened.

Back