Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Teddy Riley v Babyface IG Battle

1. Right Here (Human Nature Remix) - SWV / Love Shoulda Brought You Home - Toni Braxton (Teddy)
2. Make It Last Forever - Keith Sweat / Soon As I Get Home - Babyface (Teddy)
3. Just Got Paid - Johnny Kemp / Rock Steady - The Whispers (Babyface)
4. Get Me Home - Foxy Brown / Evertime I Close My Eyes - Babyface (Teddy)
5. Piece Of My Love - Guy / Ready Or Not - After 7 (Babyface)
6. The Kissing Game - Hi -Five / Every Little Step - Bobby Brown (Babyface)
7. I Want Her - Keith Sweat / Can We Talk - Tevin Campbell (Babyface)
8. I Like - Guy / The Way You Love Me - Karyn White (Babyface)
9. Is It Good To You - Heavy D / Im Ready - Tevin Campbell (Babyface)
10. The Show - Doug E Fresh & Slick Rick / Two Occasions - Babyface (Babyface)
11. City Is Mine - Jay Z / Rock Wit'cha - Bobby Brown (Babyface)
12. In The Closet - Michael Jackson / On Our Own - Bobby Brown (Teddy)
13. Before I Let You Go - Blackstreet / When Can I See You (LIVE) - Babyface (Tie)
14. Lets Chill - Guy / Whip Appeal - Babyface (Babyface)
15. Deep - Blackstreet / My, My, My - Johnny Gill (Babyface)
16. I Get Lonely Remix - Janet Jackson / Red Light Special - TLC (Babyface)
17. Jam - Michael Jackson / Superwoman - Karyn White (Babyface)
18. Rump Shaker - Wreckx-N-Effect / Your Makin Me High - Toni Braxton (Babyface)
19. Dangerous - Michael Jackson / When You Believe - Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey (Babyface)

My Scorecard

Teddy - 4 rds
Babyface - 14 rds
One draw

Babyface is the winner

what happened? i had to do something

did teddy come back?
Nah. It wouldnt let him connect back to BF's live. He played change the world on his guitar while he waited for TR, but it wouldnt work. So then TR went live and BF tried to connect to him and it still said "not available". So they called it a night by both of them going live on their IG's and playing a couple more songs.

At the end of TR stream, he plugged his website saying hes just getting started. Hes going to perform on there later tonight and how its going to have concerts with other people appearing, ect ect. Then he started talking about how they need to start doing merch and make T-shirts to sell and what not.

Sounded kinda pathetic IMO. I personally cant stand people who have money are are pressed for money. Especially when its an amount of money that wont change their standard of living or lifestyle in anyway. Its like it might really kill them, if they did something for free without gaining financially from it.

I'm not paying shit for an ig live stream from 2 niggas that are each almost billionaires. And where is the money going? Who is it going to help?

And before one of you emotional thugs try to come call me names, for not wanting to give someone rich, money for doing something decent for people. This the difference between a million and a billion.

jho.jpeg

Last edited:
Back