Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The suits will try to find a way to get their hands in this... A half million views is a lot, and there wasn’t even a lot of promo..

I hate to be that guy but there’s a lot of money that could be made from these battles.. Not from charging the viewers but from endorsements/product placement..

I don’t think they should add commercials but I wouldn’t be mad if Pepsi or some other big brand cut checks just to have their logo or product placed somewhere during the live.

Half a million aint a lot

Kanye ain’t playing his “secular“ music and I don’t think Pharrell got anybody else on his level to be bothered with a battle

I don’t believe this tech difficulty shit.....TR knew he was getting crushed and outside of Remember the Times he ain’t really had nothing in the bag to fuck w what Babyface was sitting on....

his ego couldn’t let him take that L.... great night all in all just seems like poor sportsmanship
^^^^^^^
THIS

who would say won?
Face won hands down....the shit ended w Teddy s disappearing and returning w the keyboard ...face tried to join his live but couldn’t and Teddy was not letting him join lol they both launched their own lives .... face tried to join Teddy s shit again couldn’t so he played end of the road and believe from the Prince of Egypt soundtrack and went to sleep...Teddy ended w Dangerous

Back