Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this is for the culture, why are they trying to do a PPV? lol
Because they care less about the culture than they project to the public. Ever notice certain people always lecture about the culture when its their product they want people to pay for.
People forget that they've been rich for almost 3 decades and mostly hang around the same people they love to call, "culture vultures". You cant spend a lot of time around certain type of people without picking up some of their habits.

Because they care less about the culture than they project to the public. Ever notice certain people always lecture about the culture when its their product they want people to pay for.
People forget that they've been rich for almost 3 decades and mostly hang around the same people they love to call, "culture vultures". You cant spend a lot of time around certain type of people without picking up some of their habits.
Not to mention they mentioning PPV like we not in the middle of a pandemic and where millions of people lost their jobs, lol.

The suits will try to find a way to get their hands in this... A half million views is a lot, and there wasn’t even a lot of promo..

I hate to be that guy but there’s a lot of money that could be made from these battles.. Not from charging the viewers but from endorsements/product placement..

I don’t think they should add commercials but I wouldn’t be mad if Pepsi or some other big brand cut checks just to have their logo or product placed somewhere during the live.

this exactly what we don’t need. Corporation going to want to dumb it down for white ppl, run it into the ground, repackage it and sell it back to us as a trash product

this exactly what we don’t need. Corporation going to want to dumb it down for white ppl, run it into the ground, repackage it and sell it back to us as a trash product
I agree with you 100% about keeping it in its purest form, but I had to point it out.. I studied “marketing and promotion” so I’m ALWAYS looking at different ways to make money and expand businesses...

I also believe Tory Lanez can build off his “Quarantine Radio” theme he has going right now.. look at all the dinosaurs they have on tv with talk shows.. Oprah, Wendy, Gail, dr. Phil... it’s time for some new blood..

Charlamagne about to make his move to tv soon.. I don’t know exactly what I’m getting at but it seem like there’s a new era upon us and there’s definitely money to be made..

They literally just did a Vibe interview that came out week before last where they said they wouldn't be charging folks because of the economic hardtimes the pandemic has put alot of people in suddenly. If they try to do some ppv style shit where people gotta pay then that's going to backfire in a huge way on them

I thought there was no way yesterday was gonna match the weekend so I decided to watch something else lol

y'all comments for me rolling

Teddy Riley v Babyface IG Battle

1. Right Here (Human Nature Remix) - SWV / Love Shoulda Brought You Home - Toni Braxton (Teddy)
2. Make It Last Forever - Keith Sweat / Soon As I Get Home - Babyface (Teddy)
3. Just Got Paid - Johnny Kemp / Rock Steady - The Whispers (Babyface)
4. Get Me Home - Foxy Brown / Evertime I Close My Eyes - Babyface (Teddy)
5. Piece Of My Love - Guy / Ready Or Not - After 7 (Babyface)
6. The Kissing Game - Hi -Five / Every Little Step - Bobby Brown (Babyface)
7. I Want Her - Keith Sweat / Can We Talk - Tevin Campbell (Babyface)
8. I Like - Guy / The Way You Love Me - Karyn White (Babyface)
9. Is It Good To You - Heavy D / Im Ready - Tevin Campbell (Babyface)
10. The Show - Doug E Fresh & Slick Rick / Two Occasions - Babyface (Babyface)
11. City Is Mine - Jay Z / Rock Wit'cha - Bobby Brown (Babyface)
12. In The Closet - Michael Jackson / On Our Own - Bobby Brown (Teddy)
13. Before I Let You Go - Blackstreet / When Can I See You (LIVE) - Babyface (Tie)
14. Lets Chill - Guy / Whip Appeal - Babyface (Babyface)
15. Deep - Blackstreet / My, My, My - Johnny Gill (Babyface)
16. I Get Lonely Remix - Janet Jackson / Red Light Special - TLC (Babyface)
17. Jam - Michael Jackson / Superwoman - Karyn White (Babyface)
18. Rump Shaker - Wreckx-N-Effect / Your Makin Me High - Toni Braxton (Babyface)
19. Dangerous - Michael Jackson / When You Believe - Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey (Babyface)

My Scorecard

Teddy - 4 rds
Babyface - 14 rds
One draw

Babyface is the winner
I gave Ted more rounds than You, but overall winner still Face

Back