Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i hate how everything becomes business at the end of the day. i get that we live in america but still

1. the beauty of this shit is the fact its live. so yes technical difficulties and sound issues are what make this shit special

2.paying for it whether $5 or $20 is going to make the whole thing lose its magic. niggas pay $10 one week and watch other artist want to join and ask for more money the next

3. they dont need to continue with this shit after quarantine is over. maybe a battle every once and while but im not going to be able to keep up with this shit once i go back to work. also thats when we start seeing dumb shit like lil baby vs da brat no wayyyyyy lol

Just do a couple of verzuz tours and call it a day

Way more money in that

It’s their hard work.

Why not want to get paid for it
Why should I have to give them money only for them to, in their words give it to charity?

Two things

I could just give the money directly to the charity myself

Second, they could just donate money from their own accounts and give it directly to the charity

And a bonus

No one else has charged for this.

Why should I have to give them money only for them to, in their words give it to charity?

Two things

I could just give the money directly to the charity myself

Second, they could just donate money from their own accounts and give it directly to the charity

And a bonus

No one else has charged for this.
You don't have to give them money but if niggas wanna get paid then what's the issue. You may not pay but others might.

Somebody getting paid of this.

SOMEBODY.

Why not the creators
Fam, they get paid every single day someone streams a song they got a credit on

They not poor

People making playlists based on the songs used in the battle and sharing them for people to listen. It's bringing more exposure to them by the hour.

They can get on IG live for an hour and do something for the people who've supported them for almost 2 plus decades

Fam, they get paid every single day someone streams a song they got a credit on

They not poor

People making playlists based on the songs used in the battle and sharing them for people to listen. It's bringing more exposure to them by the hour.

They can get on IG live for an hour and do something for the people who've supported them for almost 2 plus decades

Quick question.

How you feel about thieves?

Back