Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not paying. I’ll say that

They can do endorsement deals. Have product placement

But I ain’t paying

Would be a smart move utilize the FREE promo from this and flip it for another PAID endeavor going forward *shrugs*
Lil Jon used his Live to pressure Usher to drop that single they got with Luda lol. Wouldn't be surprised if these producers that have participated haven't seen an uptick in artists reaching out to them to collaborate

Last edited:
:imsayin:
Steal!!

giphy.gif

Chill bruh your pressure going up lol

I'm not paying for it, but if I was paying ,I'm expecting top quality in all facets. Visuals have to be 4k 120fps and Dolby atmos sound quality .Instagram servers can not handle that

That great sound quality can make the battles better

Lil Jon used his Live to pressure Usher to drop that single they got with Luda lol. Wouldn't be surprised if these producers that have participated haven't seen an uptake in artists reaching out to them to collaborate

Uptick.

The Hall will overlook this indiscretion due to all of your hard work. Watch yourself though....

:sayword:

Man look if you want to get paid for these type of things that's entirely fine. THiS versus on the other hand was specifically started as a way to bring people together in a really dark time that's all. If Diddy and Dre feel they're too large in stature for that then fuck em.

Back