Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The suits will try to find a way to get their hands in this... A half million views is a lot, and there wasn’t even a lot of promo..

I hate to be that guy but there’s a lot of money that could be made from these battles.. Not from charging the viewers but from endorsements/product placement..

I don’t think they should add commercials but I wouldn’t be mad if Pepsi or some other big brand cut checks just to have their logo or product placed somewhere during the live.

The suits will try to find a way to get their hands in this... A half million views is a lot, and there wasn’t even a lot of promo..

I hate to be that guy but there’s a lot of money that could be made from these battles.. Not from charging the viewers but from endorsements/product placement..

I don’t think they should add commercials but I wouldn’t be mad if Pepsi or some other big brand cut checks just to have their logo or product placed somewhere during the live.
Just take that shit on tour

And thats when shyt will die out. The instant they start doin it...I'm out.

This shyt is pure. History shyt.

Black Culture breaking the internet again

rszredo2.jpg

the performers can just get the check direct and be on IG looking like:

sprite-corner-closing-concert-nas-isaiah-rashad-x39ocwfs1qvl.jpg

"yeah this is what my home normally looks like!"

Basically they saying IG couldn’t handle the traffic trying to get in the lives and they need a bigger and better platform... Apple, Youtube etc....

Back