Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tired of this excuse ..

We saw him sleeping in the trailers.... Where was the surprise?

He got his stormbreaker.... That knocked all that shit out his system
He was high and almost drown because the drugs didn’t passed thru his system yet.

It’s king 1
zilla 1/2

Out here fight niggas on meds

Whoever wrote this story was hurt from the last beat down. Shit was biased ass hell

All of y'all over thinking and nitpicking its a Godzilla movie suspend your disbelief for a sci fi fantasy film why dontcha. This movie was so much better than king if the monsters because you can actually see the fighting more clearly.

I still gotta stand on it.

Send over the pic for the avi.

I-ight, you a str8 up G for this...

90e2cfcfb29fecf903e6869b800d25b4.jpg

Wear it proudly....

"And let all your homies know...don't be shooting at me and my homey(da god)
lucky they ain't got dealt wit."-Smokey

Niggaz online like

Kong: Mothra...

Godzilla: How do you know that name!?

The film felt rushed as hell. Thing they didn't explain or that was stupid.....

How did Kong get caught and put in the dome.

Kong bend caught and put in the dome how they expect that nigha to beat the Gawd.

The Gawd could sense Kong on a boat but not in the air??? Niggggggaaaa

The Gawd destroyed a certain facility in a certain place. All the smartest scientist that study the Gawd...... He's hurting people and never done that before. Meanwhile in the first two other films. "Godzilla is the great balancer of the world he'll destroy any Titan that harms the planet"

Random conspiracy guy and teenager's fund the answer to everything and save the world but pouring liquor on a motherboard...... niggggggaaaa

Still great movie about to watch it again but high

They said in the movie a storm wiped out skull island and he saved the girl and went willingly with them.

If Kong is a metaphor for African Americans and Godzilla represents America and Nuclear power what are the deeper conations to this movie?

America always attacking black ppl,but not paying attention to the real enemy and even after they beat us down,we still gotta handle the dirty work.

Back