Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
King of Monsters hit Kong with a clean 30. Had Kong tryna put on a beat. That’s light though Kong was always gonna get washed.

Mecha on the other hand had both of them niggas in the torture rack if Kong didn’t come through when he did they both bbq chicken.

I ain’t like how ol girl kept calling Kong “the monkey” I’m glad she got bodied.

Overall my thoughts pretty much line up with @Cain

This movie was by far the best of the Zilla movies and on par if not better than Skull Island.

For once I didn't mind the human narratives which is surprising because the reviews spoke it up as if it were going to be more of the same (though I've never been happier than when Apex guys daughter got what was coming to her).

Damn I was hoping to see the nuke pulse. Only used the breathe

Kong got his ass beat badly. Honestly was expecting better. And of course the team up had to happen

Mechagodzilla was whooping ass but definitely didn't last long after Godzilla lit up the axe. Had a feeling they were going to keep both alive lol

Need less people and their stories in these movies. Don't care. I'm here for the fights. I'm just glad that Millie's dad had less camera time. I was getting bored as hell in the beginning. I was so temped to just fast forward to the fight scenes

Those fight scenes were awesome though

Just seen it this was FIREEEEEEE:clawd3::clawd3::clawd3:Yall gotta put respect on Kongs name though that stareddown in the 3rd round is why Godzilla didn't kill his ass. He gave him his respect but he did whoop his ass. Round 2 my man Kong was on some Jackie Chan Rumble in the Bronx shit just flying everywhere too quick and handing the fade with strormbreaker. Godzilla still KING and he is his OG and Kong will respect him as such.

That is until Mecha G came through and had my boy Gman looking dissed and forgotten luck ran out:yikes2::yikes1:Kong with the Martin Riggs to get his arm ready for the save and Godzilla was really about to get a direct laser shot gotdamn. This movie honestly should've been longer it felt like things were missing. How did they get Kong in that dome, the sedation, and I'm interested in more of the Hollow earth. Great movie as a Godzilla franchise fan though.

Last edited:
Damn I was hoping to see the nuke pulse. Only used the breathe

Kong got his ass beat badly. Honestly was expecting better. And of course the team up had to happen

Mechagodzilla was whooping ass but definitely didn't last long after Godzilla lit up the axe. Had a feeling they were going to keep both alive lol

Need less people and their stories in these movies. Don't care. I'm here for the fights. I'm just glad that Millie's dad had less camera time. I was getting bored as hell in the beginning. I was so temped to just fast forward to the fight scenes

Those fight scenes were awesome though
He can't achieve the nuclear pulse without massive radiation and Mothra. That would've been overkill lol.

The action was amazing but everything else was nothing special. Kong deserved to get his ass beat since he trusted Humans too much.

Well said.. story wise they left alot to be desired. They needed to tell how and why they got Kong in the first place

Explain why godzilla was attacking ppl.

And they could of built up to mechagodzilla better..needed to give him a purpose.

Fuck all y’all

They had king doped up.

Y’all seen he was sedated.

zilla bitch ass was fighting kong while he was on that shit them white people had him on.

Well said.. story wise they left alot to be desired. They needed to tell how and why they got Kong in the first place

And they could of built up to mechagodzilla better..needed to give him a purpose.
I stand on my bet but this was a setup

I stand on my bet but this was a setup

U might want just abandon that. I would say they did not do Kong any favors in this whole movie except vs mechagod...

They piece together the whole story to this movie like sh*t....

The fight scenes were flames....but like @ElijahPrice said the story...Ehh!

MechaGodzilla was controlled by King Ghidorah's conscious that's why it started attacking everyone. In the OG films there's a MechaGhidorah too I wonder if they'll explore that in future films...

Damn GZ beat my dawgs ass den got hulled out by Mecha but in GZ's defense he just fought Kong and he was tired.

It hurt Kong to his soul having to knell to GZ. My g spirit was broke you could see the pain in his eyes.

I enjoyed it but I hoped for a bit more storyline. They jumped straight into action and it was a bit all over the place.

Back