Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The film felt rushed as hell. Thing they didn't explain or that was stupid.....

How did Kong get caught and put in the dome.

Kong bend caught and put in the dome how they expect that nigha to beat the Gawd.

The Gawd could sense Kong on a boat but not in the air??? Niggggggaaaa

The Gawd destroyed a certain facility in a certain place. All the smartest scientist that study the Gawd...... He's hurting people and never done that before. Meanwhile in the first two other films. "Godzilla is the great balancer of the world he'll destroy any Titan that harms the planet"

Random conspiracy guy and teenager's fund the answer to everything and save the world but pouring liquor on a motherboard...... niggggggaaaa

Still great movie about to watch it again but high

The film felt rushed as hell. Thing they didn't explain or that was stupid.....

How did Kong get caught and put in the dome.

Kong bend caught and put in the dome how they expect that nigha to beat the Gawd.

The Gawd could sense Kong on a boat but not in the air??? Niggggggaaaa

The Gawd destroyed a certain facility in a certain place. All the smartest scientist that study the Gawd...... He's hurting people and never done that before. Meanwhile in the first two other films. "Godzilla is the great balancer of the world he'll destroy any Titan that harms the planet"

Random conspiracy guy and teenager's fund the answer to everything and save the world but pouring liquor on a motherboard...... niggggggaaaa

Still great movie about to watch it again but high

They had some terrible ass security where some random dude and two kids can sneak in and find all the high level secretive shit. That shit irritated me lol

MechaGodzilla was controlled by King Ghidorah's conscious that's why it started attacking everyone. In the OG films there's a MechaGhidorah too I wonder if they'll explore that in future films...

You right, they did explain that. Still could of made the story so much better.

Skull Island to me had the best story out of them all.

The 1st godzilla movie story wise was good too. They just took too long to bring him in..

I think they should of kept some of the characters from both godzilla n kong's movie(the 1st ones)..fuck that stranger things chick.

Shit should of gave Kong another movie then threw them at each other..but then again I understand they only had the rights until 2020.

This movie was dope as fuck! Action scenes were crazy and the Hollow Earth shit was on point.

I don't understand why y'all are saying we need to know how Kong was caught. I don't think it really matters. The first Kong movie was set about 30 years ago so a lot has happened in that time we don't know about. Didn't they kind of allude to why they caught him and took him though?

MechaGodzilla was controlled by King Ghidorah's conscious that's why it started attacking everyone. In the OG films there's a MechaGhidorah too I wonder if they'll explore that in future films...
He was a mixture of Mecha God and Mecha Ghidorah

I enjoyed it but I hoped for a bit more storyline. They jumped straight into action and it was a bit all over the place.
They seemed to try to listen to the complaints of the previous film with it being possibly too long and too much exposition but then you have issues like this lol. I didn't realize it was hour and 53 min that's crazy short. They could've had 20 more min at least but this way there is more replay value for people I suppose.

This movie was dope as fuck! Action scenes were crazy and the Hollow Earth shit was on point.

I don't understand why y'all are saying we need to know how Kong was caught. I don't think it really matters. The first Kong movie was set about 30 years ago so a lot has happened in that time we don't know about. Didn't they kind of allude to why they caught him and took him though?

All the more reason to explain.

Good movie, but the storytelling was horrible...

Last edited:
Godzilla Won, I was hurt seeing Kong lose. Yet if you watch the 1950s classic King wins, and I was hurt seeing Godzilla lose. Good movie, good fight, Godzilla was tired and needed help fighting Mecha Godzilla. King Kong picking up that Axe made me think the director was trying to make him like Thor. The trailer only showed Kong winning, because the movie Godzilla put in work. It went back in forth, I would like to see them fight again

Yo imagine giant monkeys building a temple....

The other animals watching like...

31CaD7sYc4L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Back