Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo imagine giant monkeys building a temple....

The other animals watching like...

31CaD7sYc4L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I was waiting for the doctor to correct the CEOs daughter that kept calling him a monkey

They were really trying to build up Kong in the beginning with the whole "he bows to no one" line lol

Saw somebody say they should’ve done a Kong sequel before this, but this was basically the Kong sequel.

I've rewatched from the ship scene to the end about 3 times already. This a good fucking movie.

It was me..I am like DU. I been spoiled by these streaming series piecing/taken their time to put the story together...

Even Marvel too.

They didnt need to...it just would of been dope if they did IMO...it seems to work well when it's planned out that way.

But like I said. I understand their license was up last year for godzilla. So they had to do what they did.

If Kong is a metaphor for African Americans and Godzilla represents America and Nuclear power what are the deeper conations to this movie?

America always attacking black ppl,but not paying attention to the real enemy and even after they beat us down,we still gotta handle the dirty work.
nah nigga we're not about to equate Kong as anything black or black people related that nigga a ape and Black God's and Goddesses ain't that

I was waiting for the doctor to correct the CEOs daughter that kept calling him a monkey

They were really trying to build up Kong in the beginning with the whole "he bows to no one" line lol
He didn't 🤷‍♂️That man roared in his face while his foot was on his chest talking shit. Kong looked and roared right back saying ima still talk my shit lol. He was on his Cap I can do this all day shit lol. He even tried to get up to keep fighting but his body was done.

This movie didn't really do either side any favors. I will say without them beams it seemed like Godzilla was about to get cleaned up(that's in his arsenal so it's expected and I guess it's equal to Kong's Axe). As exampled when Mecha was able to negate that.

The fight planners must be wrestling fans though. Kong hit Zilla with a Superman Punch off the building
8557edbbc3fbc7bfb7e48a1c4d823dd9.gif

Into a Drive-by dropkick
tenor.gif

And had him wake up to Godzilla catching a curb stomp
0e2ca964054d9aa81bd1d8d77d415659.gif

This movie felt weirdly paced and edited though. It was cool

Last edited:
How did yall like the design of MechaGodzilla?

I personally think it looks like Monarch got ahold of the 96 Godzilla and stuck her in a Dino Riders kit.

How did yall like the design of MechaGodzilla?

I personally think it looks like Monarch got ahold of the 96 Godzilla and stuck her in a Dino Riders kit.
I thought the concept and look was nice. As soon as it started shooting off missiles I was thinking how does it reload when it shot everything off lol

But then it didn't survive long enough. The way it was able to use some jet engines or whatever to move quickly and all was cool

Back