Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i guess godzilla vs kong and the military was too long of a title. they saved kong's ass at least three times in the opening battle. godzilla was literally dragging kong down to the deep waters. the battle was over then but the movie would've been short af lol

when it comes to these monster movies U.S. military always interfering when nobody asked for their presence but i guess that's true to life

Kong had military coming at Godzilla, had a power axe and even had medical help to heal him after an ass kicking.

Kong had military coming at Godzilla, had a power axe and even had medical help to heal him after an ass kicking.

right cuz Godzilla never got help before lol

b6aa65c007dccb3c4d2afc2e3c916394.gif

FOH

Just wait till Kong at full strength and aint on meds...finna toss Zilla fat ass back in the ocean where he belong lmao

right cuz Godzilla never got help before lol

View attachment 498842

FOH

Just wait till Kong at full strength and aint on meds...finna toss Zilla fat ass back in the ocean where he belong lmao
Humans wasn't helping Zilla, they were saving themselves from total destruction. Zilla never asked or wanted their help. Kong on the other hand was begging for help

Y’all got The Kong fucked up out here.

They SNATCHED him from his home. Forced to fight a giant muhfucka in the middle of the Ocean.....and Kong was still handin out hands.....

Stop downin that dude.

Godzilla vs. Kong

The Match of the year is HERE !!!!!!!!

PRAISE : I still have a lot of love for the meager budgeted King Kong Against Godzilla a 1962 tokusatsu kaiju film produced by Toho Company but now a 2021 version with a huge budget has come my way and of course i feel like a kid again.
In this version Kong and his protectors undertake a perilous journey to find his true home
However, they soon find themselves in the path of an enraged Godzilla as he cuts a swath of destruction across the globe.
Did i have fun watching this monster mash up....OH YES...when the 2 are on screen and even seperate i had a huge smile on my face.It's not only their bone crunching,knock down,destructive, drag out fights that made me smile but it's the light touches like giving King and God some personality.Great Direction from Adam Wingard who gave me just what i wanted to see.Everyone behind the scenes really created something wonderous.
Kaylee Hottle as Jia definitely has some charming moments and Brian Tyree Henry as Bernie Hayes was funny at times and Rebecca Hall as Dr. Ilene Andrews...well i can always appreciate her lips anytime i see them.

PROBLEMS : I like all of these actors : Alexander Skarsgård,Millie Bobby Brown,Millie Bobby Brown,Rebecca Hall, Eiza González,Kyle Chandler and Demián Bichir but they really werent given much to do or say.It's like say 3 to 5 lines and back to the action.Or just looked shocked.
I actually thought there would be more to the design of certain things so i was a bit
disappointed with that.

Scale of 1-10 an 8

This movie didn't really do either side any favors. I will say without them beams it seemed like Godzilla was about to get cleaned up(that's in his arsenal so it's expected and I guess it's equal to Kong's Axe). As exampled when Mecha was able to negate that.

The fight planners must be wrestling fans though. Kong hit Zilla with a Superman Punch off the building
8557edbbc3fbc7bfb7e48a1c4d823dd9.gif

Into a Drive-by dropkick
tenor.gif

And had him wake up to Godzilla catching a curb stomp
0e2ca964054d9aa81bd1d8d77d415659.gif

This movie felt weirdly paced and edited though. It was cool

I still can’t believe that’s a finishing move lol

Back