Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Started watchin this and GAT DAMN!! How they start the movie off wit my nigga Kong currently doin a bid???

A brotha almost made a call to put some money on his books! Lol! So him on that barge chained up was a prison xfer?? Geezus crust!

#FreeDaKing...he ain't een do nuthin!

I was entertained. This was a tie muthafuccas! Anybody who think otherwise didn't watch the movie....or they're a QNon rePugnican.

Just got to the mechagodzilla part. They turned this shit into pacific rim.

Shit losing me by the minute.

I mean its giant animals fighting so this is supposed to be stupid, but this shit getting too stupid. Lmaooo.

Yooooo. Kong just got his ass whooped. Mfer put his foot on his chest and roared in his face.

Hold that shit Kong.

That fight was super dope.

Lmaooo. At the end Godzilla went up to Kong and Kong was shook as fuck. This mfer dropped the axe and everything.

Cant wait to go through this thread now. Mfers gonna be copping so many pleas and try to spin this.

They said a bunch of times that they couldnt let Kong out cause as soon as they do, Godzilla would come for him.

Everyone in the movie universe knew what time it was.

Godzilla a fucking bully though. Lmaooo. Mfer pops up as soon as another Titan is around. Wastes no time to whoop ass. Ignant ass mfer.

Also, i know mechagodzilla a classic and im not shitting on mechagodzilla in this movie.

All im saying, is conceptually, if im gonna spend trillions of dollars to build a mecha anything, its not gonna be a fucking lizard.

Why would you even do that? Short ass arms and everything.

That shit stupid as fuck.

Last edited:
Well it’s 1 Zilla : 1 Kong

king won the original black and white

zilla won the 2021 version

King Kong and Godzilla vs
Power Rangers
Pacific Rim
Transformers
Men in Black

Godzilla is the GOAT

had Kong on life support lol

i ain’t like mecha Godzilla fucking him up though I was getting sad for him lol

At one point Zilla looked up after being down and roared at mecha like “STOPPP!”
I was rolling when he was curb stomping my boy in the distance and Gia trying to get Kong to help and he's just like:tuh::scust:This mf tried to kill my ass 3 times:niggaa:

Back