Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll admit Kong was giving the Gawd those hands in Tokyo for a good 3-4min but that abruptly came to an end. The Gawd started claw that nigga chest up and game was over. Had Kong looking like Loki when the Hulk slammed that nigga about 8 times in a row

Last edited:
My review of the movie.

The Bad............ it seemed a little rushed at parts and the movie was too short. I don't like how rushed we all saw Mechagodzilla. Thought he was going to be more secretly revealed in the movie. The middle Earth scene was cool but I think that couldve been done a little better as well. Out of nowhere Kong knew where to go to find his battle axe? Also if Apex just needed a sample couldn't they have just went down the whole themselves with robots to get a sample?

The Good...........the special effects was excellent. The fights was good and the way that had it looking like that the Titans was really destroying the cities was done well. I like the fact that this movie had more monster scenes than human scenes. Godzilla was fucking humans up and Kong caught some bodies as well. The overall story wasn't thee best but far as story goes I give it 3.5/5.

I give the movie a 8.5 out of 10. It should've been 2.5hrs and the movie felt short and rushed still great action

Godzilla saw Kong coming back like...

"I left that nigga alive???? Thank God 😌"

tenor.gif

Back