Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I won't front when I first saw the clip I underestimated the aggressiveness G-man was going to be showing lol. Kong obviously was captured or some shit and was already pissed so it was on sight for whoever was stepping to him lol. Usually it's only Ghidorah,Gigan, and Mecha G he shows legit rage against. He rocked my man like he owed him a stack 50 years ago and still ain't pay up. Rocked him like G man was disrespecting his fam and Kong said on Skull set I'll kill you tenor-28.gif

Gat damn...Kong came wit the right hand of GAWD to Zilla's face. Ether.

View attachment 443225

...this muthafucca really tryin apply "logic" to made up creatures? Lol!

That hairy nigga's literally a primal God who keep growing on radioactive juice, trees leaves and meat. Same thing with that nigga Godzilla, but by sustaining himself on thermonuclear radioactivity from tectonic plates, ancient "holy" sites and underwater caves.

The Kaijus in the Monsterverse has veen literally compared to Titans and sea monsters of mythos for seven years straight. What does the ancient sea monsters and chtonic deities has in common?? They either fed on Qi/ether/ethereal blood/holy water whatever, the life-force of Earth itself, light, celestial flares or the blood and meat of their own siblings. I swear, these folks on Twitter and Facebook are dumb AF...

:huh2:

Exactly. Week ass monkey paws aint shit

That's what some folks used to tell about Batman too.

At the end of the fight, who's bleed the most?

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:196958

Back