Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foh du...

Zilla caught that work from two toe biter bugs.

His next opponent can make and use tools.
First, put your glasses on.

Secondly..... Kong not coming back from this

tUpeb_.gif

Scarcity of the species + (overnourishment × higher hostile environmental conditions) =/ = may plausibly make the specimen bigger, larger and stronger.

Besides, it was hinted that the events of "Godzilla: King Of Monsters" make him snap. The globally climatic fallout from the squirmishes between Godzilla and King Gidorah affected the ecosystem of his island in a very bad way. Also, it was stated in the novelized version that Kong's realizing there exists other Kaijus beyond his dominion - who happens to be all reptilians like the species that slaughtered his family, and even had an alien counting in their numbers - coupled by their primal roars of Apex Predators ruling over them all whenever one won over the latter, make him counter-reacting with a xenophobic rage. None only did he refused to echo back to their calls, but he was pissed off by them screwing the usual "silent" (the term has various senses) reigning into his island... he's basically Batnigga snapping at Kryptonians.
aye homie....

we need you to chill on this....we aint in here eating paint chips.

the last time he tried this back in the day....guess what happened?

fz18.gif

"Swallowed" .

:icu:(me)

:huh2::huh4::scust:(y'all."wtf u again you North Pole frog-eating, bookworm feeder ass witch-doctor Tyler The Creator friendly redpill incel troll jungle ni...")

:hahaha:(me again)

#HowToRuinSomebodysChildhood

nigga foh

zilla needed other monster just to get back in the movies....ole washed up b list japanese sushi smuggling ass nigga.
he trash in japan now want to come to the states to reinvent himself.....

you know who else relocates after they been ran thru?

hoes.

zilla a whole green hoe coming to america playing i dont do this often but knocked niggas out back home

Bruh..you need to check that. My nigga zilla ran thru Japan like James Harden at a strip club...

My nigga was doing damage in a big market place, while Kong was on some not on the map ass island w a population of 5!! 5, my nigga!

Japan>>>>>5 ppl on an island. Like I said, Zilla helping Kong right now, he bout to whip that monkey back into its cage so the white men can take him back to America while he takes Kong's Island and renames it "Monster's island" again...

It's about to be gran opening, grand closing for Kong's island.

Kong so small time they don't even. Put his full name in the title..you get 1/2 a name, fuck u ape!

Bruh..you need to check that. My nigga zilla ran thru Japan like James Harden at a strip club...

My nigga was doing damage in a big market place, while Kong was on some not on the map ass island w a population of 5!! 5, my nigga!

Japan>>>>>5 ppl on an island. Like I said, Zilla helping Kong right now, he bout to whip that monkey back into its cage so the white men can take him back to America while he takes Kong's Island and renames it "Monster's island" again...

It's about to be gran opening, grand closing for Kong's island.

Kong so small time they don't even. Put his full name in the title..you get 1/2 a name, fuck u ape!
Kongweather is ready .

Paczilla need to take the test

Back