Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This night got his hand all cut up by a damn helicopter and got out on his ass by Sam Jackson.
Let’s not forget

Scales >>>> Skin.

This night got his hand all cut up by a damn helicopter and got out on his ass by Sam Jackson.
Let’s not forget

Scales >>>> Skin.

Let's not forget neither than Kong's skin might have further hardened since the 1970s and that he get used to fight against reptilian Kaijus for about 5 millions of years.

Right.

Like how much of a bitch someone gotta be to pretend to be sleep to avoid getting knocked out.

Either way zilla got his eyes closed

Pretending to sleep? Man, the God will be 3 films in while this over grown HGH taken monkey is finally seen in another movie.

My dude Zilla been putting in work while kong was "growing" *wink * wink*

Know damn well he been sitting back peeping how the God moved and figured he needed help to compete

Ole Barry Bonds/Mark McGwire ass nigga.

Pretending to sleep? Man, the God will be 3 films in while this over grown HGH taken monkey is finally seen in another movie.

My dude Zilla been putting in work while kong was "growing" *wink * wink*

Know damn well he been sitting back peeping how the God moved and figured he needed help to compete

Ole Barry Bonds/Mark McGwire ass nigga.
ya boy a fake ass amphibian......ole hide at the bottom of the ocean and eat rotting squids ass nigga.

your boy signed a shitty 360 movie deal and had to put out wack movies to get out his contract with no back end loot or merchandising.

meanwhile kong went to keep niggas off the locals....doing the lawds work and handling fuck shit.

zilla on that nuclear shit....im just waiting for him to dance on the avenue and suck dick for beer and pretzels

crackhead ass nigga

ole i need a nap cuz i work too much ass fake ass homo gecko ass nigga

What what!!! 360 deal..Kong helping all those locals got him no where.

The God's helping Kong right now. ..Getting this Ape publicity right now. Kong just local.

Look whose names is first on the billboard. The God even taken it a step further and said f it, I will come to your spot so you don't have to travel..

Kong hit a hell of a growth spurt tho. Don't recall it's parents being that size....

Yall talking shit about helicopter blades like Kong didn't stand there and take napalm and flame tthrowers to the head like he was getting a haircut in Saudi Arabia.

Scarcity of the species + (overnourishment × higher hostile environmental conditions) =/ = may plausibly make the specimen bigger, larger and stronger.

Besides, it was hinted that the events of "Godzilla: King Of Monsters" make him snap. The globally climatic fallout from the squirmishes between Godzilla and King Gidorah affected the ecosystem of his island in a very bad way. Also, it was stated in the novelized version that Kong's realizing there exists other Kaijus beyond his dominion - who happens to be all reptilians like the species that slaughtered his family, and even had an alien counting in their numbers - coupled by their primal roars of Apex Predators ruling over them all whenever one won over the latter, make him counter-reacting with a xenophobic rage. None only did he refused to echo back to their calls, but he was pissed off by them screwing the usual "silent" (the term has various senses) reigning into his island... he's basically Batnigga snapping at Kryptonians.

What what!!! 360 deal..Kong helping all those locals got him no where.

The God's helping Kong right now. ..Getting this Ape publicity right now. Kong just local.

Look whose names is first on the billboard. The God even taken it a step further and said f it, I will come to your spot so you don't have to travel..
nigga foh

zilla needed other monster just to get back in the movies....ole washed up b list japanese sushi smuggling ass nigga.
he trash in japan now want to come to the states to reinvent himself.....

you know who else relocates after they been ran thru?

hoes.

zilla a whole green hoe coming to america playing i dont do this often but knocked niggas out back home

You still on this. Zilla wakes up when real threats arrive. A coon ape ain't nothing to lose sleep over, mothra and rodan don't even feel kong a threat
Real G's move in silence....

not the lower case kind.

nigga still fighting to get to the corner store on the same block he was raised an he like 30.

zilla the nigga to steal on on the block

Back