Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kong stay with the white women.

Zilla don’t even give a fuck about people. He out here doing him. Respect
You to. Well after knocking out multiple monsters who wouldn't need a rest. Where Kong be when Rodan come through, his coon ass be chasing white ho's
at least he chasing hoe's

zilla an incel.
mad he aint getting ass so he want to destroy tokyo.
if he was human he'd shoot up a school.

zilla...king of incels

zFgD0w.gif

tired of yall

• Haha
Reactions: Ironman
So HBO Max plans to have the Snyder Cut on the 25th and this on the 26th. They're going for the jugular

yeah I was just googling where I can get HBO max but we don’t have that service here...not until next year at least which is weird cause we were strangely enough the first country that had Disney+...

they’re releasing hbo max in other parts of Europe during the 2nd half of this year so HBO is basically saying fuck Europe and forcing us to pirate their shit lol

they’re losing loads of potential customers but maybe their marketing scheme was designed for the US market and they’ll try to go for theatrical releases in Europe cause half of Europe will be vaccinated when summer comes...I dunno wtf they’re doing but this is some bullshit lol smh

• Haha
Reactions: Infamous114
yeah I was just googling where I can get HBO max but we don’t have that service here...not until next year at least which is weird cause we were strangely enough the first country that had Disney+...

they’re releasing hbo max in other parts of Europe during the 2nd half of this year so HBO is basically saying fuck Europe and forcing us to pirate their shit lol

they’re losing loads of potential customers but maybe their marketing scheme was designed for the US market and they’ll try to go for theatrical releases in Europe cause half of Europe will be vaccinated when summer comes...I dunno wtf they’re doing but this is some bullshit lol smh
Are kodisticks and streaming allowed in the Netherlands?

vpn

• Goat
Reactions: Hundredeyes