Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
godzilla gonna beat the breaks off of donkey kong. They gonna bullshit and make it way closer than it should be but theres no way godzilla wouldn't win this.
zilla will be his name here on out.

his bitch ass aint no God.

capital or lower case G.

second....a breathe mint an he gots no powers.
when was the last time zilla slammed a nigga?

his lil ass arms aint scooping ice cream let alone scooping kong.

nigga cant even wipe his own ass...scaping his ass along the ground like a dog with hemorrhoids.

How many people realize this has been done before and Kong won?

That said, when the original movie happened, Godzilla was unambiguously a villain. He's not in this new monster universe, so who knows where this goes.
the fact is kong beat zilla ass the first time and guess what zilla did?

pretend to be sleep. only made noise once kong was away from the fight scene,

nigga was the equivalent of getting punched in the arm and him falling and pretending to be knocked out. then when you walk away nigga jumps up like fuck that it aint over.

get zilla foh

look at this shit...

zilla scared blowing his stank breath saying stay away and hiding behind houses and shit.
kong wasnt bout to chase him....he went thru the house and tackled the nigga into the water.

zilla holding his breath cuz he aint want no more smoke. then trynna bark when kong was half a country away.

tumblr_p97o7ue1Xi1rdfwwzo10_500.gif

How many people realize this has been done before and Kong won?

That said, when the original movie happened, Godzilla was unambiguously a villain. He's not in this new monster universe, so who knows where this goes.
Kong only won because he was the hero and Zilla was the villain, they had to let the audience go home happy

ya mans was hiding behind a house bruh.

nigga wasnt even into real estate but running for the tri-plex.

lmao

My man still holding on to his win from the 1960s..."I one time scored 4 touchdowns in Polk High" looking ass. But lets see what happens this summer, I know you're used to rooting for the losing team (white walker) so the fact that you all about donkey kong tells us he's def gonna lose.

My man still holding on to his win from the 1960s..."I one time scored 4 touchdowns in Polk High" looking ass. But lets see what happens this summer, I know you're used to rooting for the losing team (white walker) so the fact that you all about donkey kong tells us he's def gonna lose.
Why you gotta go there?

Why you bringing up the walkers.

You foul.
Shit ain’t right

I think Kong gonna have the upper hand before the fight gets interrupted and they have to team up lol

Back