Welcome To aBlackWeb

Went and picked it up yesterday. Shit is fucking fire. I only got to put a couple hours into it, but made it to the witch after the kid shoots that boar. That fight with "The Stranger" was fucking intense lol. While the gameplay is a bit different from the other installments, its still familiar as well. Only some minor changes, but still fun af.

Killing and picking up everything i can and trying to explore every corner of whatever area I'm in. Only have one new piece of armor, but upgraded the Axe and bow one level after meeting that dwarf. Fighting those goddamn trolls with all the fireball shooting guys is a pain in the ass sometimes.

Went and picked it up yesterday. Shit is fucking fire. I only got to put a couple hours into it, but made it to the witch after the kid shoots that boar. That fight with "The Stranger" was fucking intense lol. While the gameplay is a bit different from the other installments, its still familiar as well. Only some minor changes, but still fun af.

Killing and picking up everything i can and trying to explore every corner of whatever area I'm in. Only have one new piece of armor, but upgraded the Axe and bow one level after meeting that dwarf. Fighting those goddamn trolls with all the fireball shooting guys is a pain in the ass sometimes.
Throw the axe at enemies that shoot at you. Handle them first. Upgrade the kid weapon skills before kratos

Damn I been slacking on the boy. Been leveling up kratos combat a lot, but I just cleared that light temple with the dark elves. Those dark elves were a pain in the ass until I kinda figured them out.

Damn I been slacking on the boy. Been leveling up kratos combat a lot, but I just cleared that light temple with the dark elves. Those dark elves were a pain in the ass until I kinda figured them out.
Atreus is a beast upgrade his outfits and weapons when you can. That wolves special has saved me a couple times.

I need to get on leveling up man these purple punkass witches one shotted me. How does it work anyway? Items and armors you buy?
Yo I got one shotted by them purple niggas when I stuck my hand in one of those rips in time. The monster came out swinging killed with one hit smh.

Yo I got one shotted by them purple niggas when I stuck my hand in one of those rips in time. The monster came out swinging killed with one hit smh.
Shit happened to me twice yesterday smh. Was exploring one of the lake areas, stuck my hand in and some big ass armored dudes came out. Bodied me in two hits 8a718ed325b9842c8fbe43cef94b657c.png

Shit happened to me twice yesterday smh. Was exploring one of the lake areas, stuck my hand in and some big ass armored dudes came out. Bodied me in two hitsView attachment 42942
When I was trying to unchain the dragon I had to fight a purple witch and 2 armored niggas. All it took was two hits from them and you was dead. Me and the boy had to come up with a plan to asap. Took me a hour to beat them assholes but I did it

It's crazy to me that people have already beat the game. The shit just game out Fri and niggas have beat the game. Lol I have a life so this joint going to take me some time to beat this
They beat the main story but they havent did everything the game has to offer. Free all the dragons. Do all the goals. Kill 8 valkyries. Explore all areas.

Its best to beat the game and power level so that all the end game content wont be so bad

I need to get on leveling up man these purple punkass witches one shotted me. How does it work anyway? Items and armors you buy?
I find majority of my gear. I check out every area thoroughly plus u can always go back n not focus on the story.

Just beat it. Man what a experience.

Cant wait for the next one, the kid is going to grow into a beast in norse mythology.

Now to grind and re-explore everything

Made it all th way to the top of that summit only to fiND out its the wrong summit. Son of a bitch!! Been doing a ton of exploring though around the 9 lakes. Lit the braziers that I was able to and killed the monsters out of those crystals. Those monsters can be mean as fuck tho. Finally got my shock arrows too. Migjt check out a new realm before continuing main quest after work today.

Also did one of the quests for the dwarf brothers where I had to go into like 6 different rooms all with different enemies. Room with the wolves was a huge pain in the ass. Think I was way below rec level for it, but I was able to get it done just dodging and throwing the Axe over and over lmao.

Killed one of Thors sons and had the other brother running like a coward. Atreus got dark as hell during that fight lol. I finally have the weapon where you can open those glass doors.
How do yall like to build your characters? I think most of my stats are in strength, runic, and defense. I'll get a pic when I play later. Also, one of Atreus outfits has some type of ability to find occasional health packs when you're fighting that saved my ass in a boss fight yesterday. Save up for his superior outfits.

Killed one of Thors sons and had the other brother running like a coward. Atreus got dark as hell during that fight lol. I finally have the weapon where you can open those glass doors.
How do yall like to build your characters? I think most of my stats are in strength, runic, and defense. I'll get a pic when I play later. Also, one of Atreus outfits has some type of ability to find occasional health packs when you're fighting that saved my ass in a boss fight yesterday. Save up for his superior outfits.

I go
Defense
Strength
Runic
Vitality
Cooldown
Luck

Back