Welcome To aBlackWeb

The reviews are in and the game got 10/10 damn near across the board. 25 hour completion time at least if your a completionist like me. Definitely calling off work 4/21 got spend time in that world.
A game like will probably take me forever to beat. I'll hop on it for a hour then chill on it for a day or two

I don't wanna get this game...but yall muthafuccas are really tempting me. I hate you all.

I hope the lil boy fuccs up yall chances of defeating the hardest boss in the game.

Lol

FML I Have I To Beat Horizon Zero Dawn First....I Just Dont Have The Time Patience Energy For Gaming Like That No Mo
Im Gonna Wait On This....Maybe After RDR2

FML I Have I To Beat Horizon Zero Dawn First....I Just Dont Have The Time Patience Energy For Gaming Like That No Mo
Im Gonna Wait On This....Maybe After RDR2

Yeah I made the mistake of buying the most recent Assassin Creed lil bit after beating Zero Dawn.

I couldn't even get fully into it cuz I was so spent after beating Zero Dawn. Games like that you gotta take lengthy break in b/t b/c it takes soooooooo much outta you after you beat it.

- Figuring out the moves
- Exploring every inch of the areas, making sure you don't overlook hidden items
- Solving puzzles
- Figuring out how to beat hard azzz bosses
- Endless frustration over failing missions

Man looka here...that's why after I beat those type of games, I don't touch them again. I don't go back and play "Hard"..."Insane"..."YOU G'ON DIE" or any of those other modes.

Only game I can honestly say I went back and played oagain right after beating it was "Last of Us". Game was so damn good I had to go back and play the other modes.

Last edited:
The reviews are in and the game got 10/10 damn near across the board. 25 hour completion time at least if your a completionist like me. Definitely calling off work 4/21 got spend time in that world.

Ive been reading the reviews, shit seems dope af. 25 hours to complete seems super low to me, but as long as the story is on point and the gameplay is great then im all for it. Still a first day cop for me. Already got it pre ordered.

Isn't there a 4th game as well? Ascension or something? Or was that just a side game they released?
Yeah. It was enjoyable, but showed the formula and design was stale and needed change. Cory Barlog returned from GOW1 and 2 to direct the new game. He said this is what he always envisioned GOW to be.

Ive been reading the reviews, shit seems dope af. 25 hours to complete seems super low to me, but as long as the story is on point and the gameplay is great then im all for it. Still a first day cop for me. Already got it pre ordered.
That's much longer than the other games, but some said it can take 50 hours to complete everything. This the first GOW with a world map and exploration that has option bosses. There is still a ton of things that they are keeping secret so no one is spoiled.

It will take awhile to do everything. More than all the previous GOW games combined...

Used to have all the GoW games until one by one they disappeared. Bout to go on this work trip and beat all of em again at the new one when it drops.

Yeah I made the mistake of buying the most recent Assassin Creed lil bit after beating Zero Dawn.

I couldn't even get fully into it cuz I was so spent after beating Zero Dawn. Games like that you gotta take lengthy break in b/t b/c it takes soooooooo much outta you after you beat it.

- Figuring out the moves
- Exploring every inch of the areas, making sure you don't overlook hidden items
- Solving puzzles
- Figuring out how to beat hard azzz bosses
- Endless frustration over failing missions

Man looka here...that's why after I beat those type of games, I don't touch them again. I don't go back and play "Hard"..."Insane"..."YOU G'ON DIE" or any of those other modes.

Only game I can honestly say I went back and played oagain right after beating it was "Last of Us". Game was so damn good I had to go back and play the other modes.

Thing Is I Normally Only Play For The Narrative These Days And These Shits Still Be Long AF (Which Isn't Really A Bad Thing I Guess)
There's So Many Games That I Never Finished From The Last Gen And This One

That's much longer than the other games, but some said it can take 50 hours to complete everything. This the first GOW with a world map and exploration that has option bosses. There is still a ton of things that they are keeping secret so no one is spoiled.

Optional bosses is pretty unique. for this series at least. Of course being open world/exploration is a big new thing as well that i look forward to.

The gameplay in the original trilogy was really hack and slash type of gaming to me. Just judging from the little bit of gameplay ive seen on this new one here it looks like they took some minor influence from Dark Souls or something. Doesnt look as difficult as that series, but doesnt look hack and slash anymore. Looks like you have to know when to attack and when to defend/roll and what not which i love. I wonder if the bosses will be pretty difficult and need to be figured out through trial and error like Dark souls does.

To me, and again i've only seen a little bit of the gameplay, it looks like they kind of fused Dark Souls and Last of Us gameplay together. Last of Us influence being you can use your companion at certain spots in battle to help you/complete the fight.

Back