Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah that's how I felt too lol. Read the codex on each enemy cause it helps and gets easier when you upgrade certain weapons and combos.
That's one thing I'll say is annoying the text is unbelievably small got me squintinhmg in my glasses and shit lol.

The game is great my only gripe might be the button layout (I don't like how the jump button is O and the roll button is X) also be cool if we had a dedicated jump button while in game play instead of it only being of use when it is actually called for. That's just small gripes besides that shit is dope.

Oh and fuck those witches or whatever they're called. It's harder to kill them than the damn ogre

The game is great my only gripe might be the button layout (I don't like how the jump button is O and the roll button is X) also be cool if we had a dedicated jump button while in game play instead of it only being of use when it is actually called for. That's just small gripes besides that shit is dope.

Oh and fuck those witches or whatever they're called. It's harder to kill them than the damn ogre
You can change the button lay out

Back