Welcome To aBlackWeb

Give your 2018 an honest grade

For those who ain’t rate their shit an A or B....what do u realistically plan to do to make sure that 2019 is an A or B

My year got better as it went on

Moved
Got a new car
Finally made the moves towards getting engaged
Making the most money I ever have
Got a dog
Just gave my girl the best Christmas I think we had

Only thing really is didn't make moves towards my own business and gained weight after injuring myself

I was depressed as shit a short time ago

I'd give things a B+
Break this down for me fam

I'd give my 2018 a B.

It wasn't really eventful, I feel like I spent 2018 setting up everything for 2019, but the shit I got set up is gonna be major.

B+

Healthy son
Oldest son is making great marks but bad
Bought a new sofa, fridge and entertainment system.
Received 15K that I didn’t have to work for

Not in shape
Started back eating meat
Had a few alcoholic beverages even though I haven’t drink in years.

C. I almost died. Was in the hospital 5 days and out of work for 6 weeks. Getting my temp disability checks have been a bitch. Still waiting on one to arrive and been going back and forth with those fucks for 2 months. Should be here next week.

Stopped taking my medicine and been using kratom. Feel a lot better on it and not so brain dead.

C. I almost died. Was in the hospital 5 days and out of work for 6 weeks. Getting my temp disability checks have been a bitch. Still waiting on one to arrive and been going back and forth with those fucks for 2 months. Should be here next week.

Stopped taking my medicine and been using kratom. Feel a lot better on it and not so brain dead.

Is that a Sedgwick story? Lol

As soon as people started finding out about kratom and kicking those opiates..govt wanna step in

For those who ain’t rate their shit an A or B....what do u realistically plan to do to make sure that 2019 is an A or B

For the last few years my new years resolutions have been me trying to work on me working on a personality trait and making it a habit.

In 2015 I worked on controlling my ego. I had a mean tendancy of thinking I was untouchable and couldnt fail even though I had mad Ls piling up. Taught myself to think and try to list pros and cons before acting.

In 2016, I worked on learning to be patient. Small tendancies like not cutting people off in traffic, not cutting people off when they were explaining shit I already knew eventually led me to be patient in long term plans.

In 2017, I worked on this personality trait I had that I started to hate. I would talk to people about plans I had without doing anything to put those plans into action. I taught myself to never talk about plans and only talk about steps I was taking to implenent plans.

I feel like those changes led to great success.

In 2018, my plan was to teach my self to be more disciplined. I failed though. Lazed out most of the year.

In 2019, im gonna get back to discipline. Gonna do little shit like create a routine and follow it. Have set times when I eat, go to the gym at set times, go to sleep at set times, read, medidate etc. By doing all this little shit, and forcing myself when I dont want to do the shit, im hoping to get to a point where it becomes effortless. Once that happens, im hoping ill be disciplined with bigger shit like going back to school and develop an app to put on the app store etc.

Damn bruh. WTF happened to you?

B. I finally graduated from college this year. Left a stressful job and got my freedom back. Feeling more confident than ever
Congrats my brother!

A

The year started off insanely stressful. Went through some issues of slipping into a depression, dad health scares, grandma health scares, couldtnt get a job and temporary job life was like Russian roulette all while my girlfriend was struggling financially and I couldn't support while she hold me down.

Bust my ass grinding, creating, growing, reading, praying, and whatever job opportunities I had I showed out, ended up getting a nice corporate opportunity and was required to learn 13 difficult software programs within two months and got laid off but then been blessed to be brought back after good performance, personality, and commitment. Received an full time job opportunity with no degree, but job provides tutiton remibursement. Was able to assist my girl finacially and in a safer amazing apartment location. Family is now healthy, now a firstf time uncle and released my first major platform music release and dropping a collaborative with a talented rapper soon that's picking up steam in new Orleans.

This year been a crazy roller coaster, and I'm new to winning, but I'm honestly humble and blessed and just wanna put on for the few that stuck by when folks talk down on me, ignored me, or overlooked me. I'm honestly greatful for it all and estatic for the continue build in 2019.

I'd give my 2018 a B.

It wasn't really eventful, I feel like I spent 2018 setting up everything for 2019, but the shit I got set up is gonna be major.

They same campaign that I've been on all year, fam. This is probably the first time ever that I'm anticipating the new year

Damn bruh. WTF happened to you?
Woke up Saturday in September with a minor headache didnt think much of it. Slept all day. Sunday, still there. Monday I woke up at 2am and had to pee. Stood up and had to crouch down because the blood rush to my head was so painful. Called out of work for 3 days cuz my headache was so bad. Thursday I had to go to work cuz I was out of pto. Went to work looking like a zombie. Headache was still present but not at its worst. I was starting to have chest/side pain and shortness of breath too. Was at work maybe 2 hours before they told me to go home. Had a doc appointment that day and did labs and chest xray. Saw black in my lung and thought I had pneumonia. Got a z pack and went home.

Woke up Friday all kinds of fucked up. Headache, dizzy, breathing at a third of what I usually could. Went to the bathroom and had phlegm in my throat so I coughed it up and spit it out. Was pretty much pure blood. Was about to call my doc but she called me first telling me to go to the er cuz my labs came back abnormal. Drove myself to the er and got pulled back immediately. Did a ct scan on my chest and found out I had 3 little blood clots in my right lung and a huge blood clot in my left that suffocated the bottom of my left lung. Then did ultrasounds and found a huge clot in my leg. Spent days in the hospital getting injected with blood thinners then been on oral blood thinners ever since. Have a follow up in January to see if clots are still there. Easily most painful and worst experience of my life. My body temp was 93 degrees at one time and I was under 3 blankets pouring sweat. I'm pretty much back to normal now, but still got minor pain when I breathe in real deep.

Woke up Saturday in September with a minor headache didnt think much of it. Slept all day. Sunday, still there. Monday I woke up at 2am and had to pee. Stood up and had to crouch down because the blood rush to my head was so painful. Called out of work for 3 days cuz my headache was so bad. Thursday I had to go to work cuz I was out of pto. Went to work looking like a zombie. Headache was still present but not at its worst. I was starting to have chest/side pain and shortness of breath too. Was at work maybe 2 hours before they told me to go home. Had a doc appointment that day and did labs and chest xray. Saw black in my lung and thought I had pneumonia. Got a z pack and went home.

Woke up Friday all kinds of fucked up. Headache, dizzy, breathing at a third of what I usually could. Went to the bathroom and had phlegm in my throat so I coughed it up and spit it out. Was pretty much pure blood. Was about to call my doc but she called me first telling me to go to the er cuz my labs came back abnormal. Drove myself to the er and got pulled back immediately. Did a ct scan on my chest and found out I had 3 little blood clots in my right lung and a huge blood clot in my left that suffocated the bottom of my left lung. Then did ultrasounds and found a huge clot in my leg. Spent days in the hospital getting injected with blood thinners then been on oral blood thinners ever since. Have a follow up in January to see if clots are still there. Easily most painful and worst experience of my life. My body temp was 93 degrees at one time and I was under 3 blankets pouring sweat. I'm pretty much back to normal now, but still got minor pain when I breathe in real deep.

Damn. Glad you doing good now fam

Brother I'm so happy you are still here man. Im praying you will get back to 100 percent soon man I truly wish you great health and happiness . Please drop a medical update after you get checked out man.

Congrats my brother!

A

The year started off insanely stressful. Went through some issues of slipping into a depression, dad health scares, grandma health scares, couldtnt get a job and temporary job life was like Russian roulette all while my girlfriend was struggling financially and I couldn't support while she hold me down.

Bust my ass grinding, creating, growing, reading, praying, and whatever job opportunities I had I showed out, ended up getting a nice corporate opportunity and was required to learn 13 difficult software programs within two months and got laid off but then been blessed to be brought back after good performance, personality, and commitment. Received an full time job opportunity with no degree, but job provides tutiton remibursement. Was able to assist my girl finacially and in a safer amazing apartment location. Family is now healthy, now a firstf time uncle and released my first major platform music release and dropping a collaborative with a talented rapper soon that's picking up steam in new Orleans.

This year been a crazy roller coaster, and I'm new to winning, but I'm honestly humble and blessed and just wanna put on for the few that stuck by when folks talk down on me, ignored me, or overlooked me. I'm honestly greatful for it all and estatic for the continue build in 2019.

I didn't know you dropped the album. Hit me with a link, fam

This reminds me I been getting these headaches lately...I just chalked it up to the fact that I barely sleep, stress and staring at a monitor all day....but I’m a go get checked asap

This reminds me I been getting these headaches lately...I just chalked it up to the fact that I barely sleep, stress and staring at a monitor all day....but I’m a go get checked asap

It's not always the case, but a majority of blood clots always start in the legs then break off and go into your lungs then your heart or brain. After finding out I had clots, I realized I had pain in my left leg that mainly only bothered me after I used the treadmill. I had went to a doc about it and based off my description he thought it was plantar fasciitis. As time went on my leg got more and more swollen. I would have the occasional cramp in my calf muscle too and no matter how much I stretched it didnt seem to get better. I had meant to bring it up to my doctor but was just busy with life and never did until it was too late. If it becomes to worrisome just check your legs for any swelling.

What I had is called a pulmonary embolism. Usually it's from a leg blood clot (dvt) but there are definitely cases of PE with no DVT. Just look for swelling and if you get cramps or a tingly feeling like a limb fell asleep pretty often then just bring it up to your doc. I was miserable for at least 4 weeks and couldn't be prescribed any pain meds, shit was WOAT

All that shit sounded expensive Lou

:yikes2:

My dumbass prolly woulda stayed home and died in bed
Lol thankfully we have the best native benefits hospital up here and that's where I went so I didnt have to spend anything. Doesnt always give the best care, but they did alright with me I think. Dont think I'd ever be out of debt if I had gone anywhere else.

Back