Welcome To aBlackWeb

Give your 2018 an honest grade

B-

2018 was all about the grind. Had a good job and transcended to a better career. More money, better benefits and the best retirement in America doing a job that I actually want to do. I wanted this position years ago and things kind of all magically fell in place in 2018.

I'm in the midst of a complete and total life transformation. Shits been extremely hard and painful but everything that I'm going through is very necessary. 2018 was all about doing the behind scenes hard work that no one else sees but builds the foundation on which all real and sustained success is built. From the outside looking in that same old house still looks the same. But what you dont know is that the foundation has been strengthened, all load bearing structures have been reinforced, all the wiring has been upgraded, new insulation has been put in and a new roof was put up. You cant see any of that shit from the street but this house will stand stronger and longer than ever based on the work that I did in 2018.

I made the sacrifices and paid the dues in 2018 to make shit pop all the way in 2019. And being that it's all about longterm and sustained successes in 2019 and beyond the focus in 2018 was building the necessary infrastructure that will support that longterm sustained success. I made a lot of moves in my personal and professional life that you cant see from the outside but all of that grinding and dues paying has set the stage for the 2019 takeover.

I rebuilt the powertrain and strengthened the chassis on a classic muscle car even though all you can sees is a an unpainted old beater that's still a work in progress. The outside still isnt pretty but yall have no clue about that beast that lies beneath that hood. I'm still not ready for race day at this moment in time but based on the work that was done in 2018 not only will I be ready soon but I'll be running and dominating before you know it. Its 2019 and I'll see you hoes at the finish line.

Back