Welcome To aBlackWeb

Give your 2018 an honest grade

Elzo69Renaissance

Didnt you hear about the last nigga who swung @ me
Ill start....2018 was a C ....took an L ....had to adjust reset and learn to live in a constant state of gratitude....

B

The beginning of the year was...smh. Yeah I took an L wit unnecessary drama. Got refocused and mentally back on track tho. Getting closer & closer to achieving that degree. For the most part, been chilling and concerning myself wit things that matter to me.

D

I failed so many prerequisites but my elective looking promising AF

Switching my major, so next yr I'm going HAM

C

The year itself was fine but I wasted it and didn't realize until December how little I actually accomplished. Spent more time thinking and planning than actually doing

At least I learned my lesson in time for next year I guess

C

Stopped drinking. Lost 35lbs i wasnt even aware i needed to lose. Went from 200 to 165

Baby girl was born. 3 kids is no joke. I havent had good sleep or a regular diet of cutty since spring time

C

Stopped drinking. Lost 35lbs i wasnt even aware i needed to lose. Went from 200 to 165

Baby girl was born. 3 kids is no joke.
I havent had good sleep or a regular diet of cutty since spring time

Aye I was reading the bolded like "How is that a "C"??? Shouldn't that be an "A"?

Then I read the last part...
giphy.gif

...keep ya head up brotha. Lol

C.

2018 was mad uneventful. I lazed out and got mad complacent. Didnt accomplish shit. Just cruised. Smh.

B. I finally graduated from college this year. Left a stressful job and got my freedom back. Feeling more confident than ever

C.. No major L's but no major successes, changes or upgrades either.

I hate stagnation and have been growing restless for some time now. 2019 I'll be deciding if I want to uproot my life and move back to the states(or somewhere else) or not

My year got better as it went on

Moved
Got a new car
Finally made the moves towards getting engaged
Making the most money I ever have
Got a dog
Just gave my girl the best Christmas I think we had

Only thing really is didn't make moves towards my own business and gained weight after injuring myself

I was depressed as shit a short time ago

I'd give things a B+

C+

Joined the gym n started eating better. Lotta cardio. Lost 40 lbs, stopped eating meat and fast food, stopped drinking. Feel alot healthier
Finally started saving money, got a decent amount saved up.
Jus need to find a better job in 2019, that should bring it up to a solid B

Last edited:
idc im giving my shit an A

-had my first born
-making more money than ever and averaging less than 40 hrs/wk
-got a much newer car after getting my old one rear ended in a hit and run...the gf said God finally forced my cheap ass into it
-got my credit into mid 700s finally
-debt free
-spent way more time than ever with my fam much to do with my daughter being born

took a lot of L's but nothin I couldn't handle or get out of

Back