Welcome To aBlackWeb

SilverfoxxETO - "Tara Wins" Album

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
"Tara Wins" was inspired by true present events and past predictions.
Its a Sonic experience for listeners that depicts an abstract lesson about technology.

Listen to full album available on Tidal, Spotify, I Tunes, and Amazon Music. Can also be purchased here. https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/silverfoxxeto

Please support and share! Subscribe to my youtube channel, Pandora radio station follow me on Instagram/twitter all at SilverfoxxETO

Attachments

• CD BABY COVER 2.jpg
    CD BABY COVER 2.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 31
slappin on youtube rn

I gotta get one of those apps back so I can support

still on 1st track but good shit as usual @silverfoxx

My favs so far
Northbridge
Kaytos Theme

Kinda has rich the kid plug talk feel on some of em which is meant as a compliment lol. Did u reverse some of the samples? Was tryna figure out what that is on northbridge lol

Who the hell is Tara?

Tara is every woman....she is THE feminist.....she is the plug.......the source, if you will

Tara is taking over......you must now submit to Tara

Tara.......Wins

giphy.gif

Last edited:
My favs so far
Northbridge
Kaytos Theme

Kinda has rich the kid plug talk feel on some of em which is meant as a compliment lol. Did u reverse some of the samples? Was tryna figure out what that is on northbridge lol

Appreciate the listens! Lol nah I didn't reverse the sample on northbridge. I made my own sounds in a software programs to give it a tech vibe and feel. I don't think there is any samples on northbridge at all lol.

Tara is every woman....she is THE feminist.....she is the plug.......the source, if you will

Tara is taking over......you must now submit to Tara

Tara.......Wins

giphy.gif
Lmao if anyone ever heard because the internet before, I added on the conceptual theme with the form of Tara being God (God is a woman philosophy) except our new God in today's society as well as future plans is technology. The whole project plays as a theme and story exploring different components of Tara. Northbridge (for all my nerdy folks) is the brain/CPU processor unit of Tara. It's where she keeps all of her data, as well as her weaknesses. Basically the only place where you can defeat her.

Southbridge in a computer is the contoller hub for audio/ speakers, mouse and keyboard, etc the way she outputs her messages and controls us. The whole point of Tara Wins is to show that no matter what we do or who we are, we all submit to technology, and even if we don't want to, society is constructing us to do so. She is all around us. It's a triple meaning for other things as well lmao. The whole project is a story. It can be listened in reverse to have alternative endings as well. Kayto is one of the characters that challenges Tara. She mentions his name as well as Alora Jackson as well. Every project I do is connected with different themes and characters but all in the same universe I been building for years. Alora Jackson sequel project is up next after I'm done my skrulls mixes.
E
Also I was inspired by this video

the Android name in this video is Tara.

Back