Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gina Rodriguez is catching heat from Black Twitter for saying ‘N!gga’ on IG...

We opened pandoras box by including it in music. I can't be mad at any other ethnicity singing along to a song (even though I'm ready to punch a white person who is singing along at a concert or club. Yeah I know I just contradicted myself). What I won't put up with is other ethnicities trying to come up off of black people. My people had to fight to get to the point where we are at right now. Yall feel yall are being underrepresented come up off the white folks who still run the majority of shit in this world.

This.................A female just got killed playing video games in her house minding her business. This stupid shit shouldn't even be a news topic

You guys need to understand if we have them shook to do this stupid shit there's a lesser chance that girl gets killed in her livingroom right? You guys do understand this right?

Its real fucking simple. Crush her shit and make an example of her like they do us for everything we say or do.

You guys need to understand if we have them shook to do this stupid shit there's a lesser chance that girl gets killed in her livingroom right? You guys do understand this right?

Its real fucking simple. Crush her shit and make an example of her like they do us for everything we say or do.
This latino saying nigga not going to change crackas killing black people famo. I get what you're saying but yeah that's not happening far as this situation goes.

This latino saying nigga not going to change crackas killing black people famo. I get what you're saying but yeah that's not happening far as this situation goes.

We need to treat all these situations equally harsh. We can't keep weighing the fuckery against other fuckery. None of the shit is acceptable period.

But y'all got it.

We need to treat all these situations equally harsh. We can't keep weighing the fuckery against other fuckery. None of the shit is acceptable period.

But y'all got it.

You have to weigh it against other fuckery. Just like people do in all aspects of life. Time and energy are finite. If you make everything a big deal, you're wasting time making mountains out of mile hills, and people start ignoring you because you're always overreacting/complaining about something.

You have to weigh it against other fuckery. Just like people do in all aspects of life. Time and energy are finite. If you make everything a big deal, you're wasting time making mountains out of mile hills, and people start ignoring you because you're always overreacting/complaining about something.

I see what you mean... but it seems to work pretty well for Jewish folks does it not?

Granted there are vastly different circumstances between us and them... but they take any slight.. or even PERCEIVED slight just as serious as blatant disrespect far as I can tell.. so there may be something to what @King Freeman is saying

The Latin community has a history of being racist towards it's own Afro-Latinas and other Afro people in general.
They are Latin white supremacists as well, if y'all didn't realize.
It's a culture of racism that can stretch from the corporate world all the way to the prisons.

All that "they're black too" talk is not entirely truthful.
It's clear as day that many of them are not of black skin.

Y'all need to check the pedigree before giving passes at least.
You might be cool with an individual, but don't go assuming the same for the whole.
And if you do assume anything assuming they're racist, until proven otherwise, is the safer option.
Frankly, I think the Jews, while overly sensitive, are doing a great job of keeping respect on their name.
They have a zero-tolerance policy and it works, the results show that.

Fat Joe at least seems like a genuine ally of the black community.
To my knowledge at least, but I might be wrong.
Not that him doing it is cool, but it ain't malicious from what I can tell. Yet.

Gina however seems like an attention whore and a racist.
She might even fuck niggas as a racist fetish.
But give her a chance she'll shit on black folks whenever it suits her.

i’m sketchy of hispanics who only acknowledge their black roots when it’s time to justify their right to say nigga

i’m not saying this is Gina’s stance but i’m speaking in general

Any black latino who does that hasn't bern raised as a black person to the world because those of us who have been get offended at the idea of having to "prove" we are black just because our ancestors got dropped off on an different port.

what about freddie gibbs hey had some asian dude saying nigga on his cd, i even brought it up in that thread and nobody said a fucking word. Yall niggas pick and choose

I see what you mean... but it seems to work pretty well for Jewish folks does it not?

Granted there are vastly different circumstances between us and them... but they take any slight.. or even PERCEIVED slight just as serious as blatant disrespect far as I can tell.. so there may be something to what @King Freeman is saying

You may be right, but I'd need an example to help me wrap my mind around it. I honestly can't think of a Jewish equivalent to this.

Fun fact...that was a big deal 17 years ago when it happened

But was it really? B/c I remember Ja on "106 & Park" explaining how Jlo is boricua...so therefore she gets a pass.

I don't a HUGE uproar over it, or folks calling for a boycott of her garbage movies or music. I mean did she issue an apology letter? Maybe I missed that.

I think a lot of the reasons Latinos have been allowed to slide by us is that it’s a large population of black Latinos who also deal with the same racism. Now I don’t know if black Latinos think they are superior to black Americans I don’t think most do.

Back