Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gina Rodriguez is catching heat from Black Twitter for saying ‘N!gga’ on IG...

Facts. Then there's also the thing about her conveniently leaving out afro latinos in her latino upliftment posts.I've stalled her out on a couple occasions cuz I actually like her. But when you put it all together, she has a questionable pattern of not letting black ppl just be. Leave us alone and go build your own shit.

Shit is hilarious.

When black people were out there taking most of the arrows for equal rights for non-whites - All the other minorities: "Ya'll got it."
When black people get just a little bit of attention for anything - All the other minorities: "Why ya'll always get it?"

In the crack Era we was all treated the same that's why black ppl and Spanish people in the hood grew together idk where yall from but Spanish ppl are viewed as black ppl I never got yall stiff stance on Spanish people saying nigga

that’s works for New York and Chicago and the northeast and Midwest niggas. But in other places it ain’t like that. Frfr Bloods in Ny were formed to fight against Latin Kings in prison. So I think it’s regional and cultural an shit.

cuz the whole national Dominican baseball look like us.

Reactions: GNS
Doesn't bother me.PR ppl are part black too

They just some redbones and light skinned niggas who speak Spanish.

• Wack
In the crack Era we was all treated the same that's why black ppl and Spanish people in the hood grew together idk where yall from but Spanish ppl are viewed as black ppl I never got yall stiff stance on Spanish people saying nigga

I assume you're talking about Puerto Ricans and Dominicans? Yes both PR and Domicans have a black population, Dominicans have a larger black population but still most of them are not black and are not viewed as black unless they are of full or predominant African ancestry.

I don't really know her past. If she has made some controversial remarks or not but as far as this. Who's going to stop a non black person saying the word? Every non black person sings the word if it's in the lyrics. This is a battle that is impossible to win.

People being against nonblacks saying the word is fine, but honestly the whole "getting enraged when people quote rap lyrics" shit is stupid. If black people don't like that, then black people need to quit putting it out there like that.

how bout this case in what appears to be some sort of sketch in the video at the bottom?

how bout this case in what appears to be some sort of sketch in the video at the bottom?

Getting upset with her over that is just stupid. She's doing a sketch with two black people. They are probably the ones that gave her the green light to say it. If you're going to be mad at someone, be mad at them. Although, with all the shit we got going on, raging over this seems like a waste of our concern.

Getting upset with her over that is just stupid. She's doing a sketch with two black people. They are probably the ones that gave her the green light to say it. If you're going to be mad at someone, be mad at them. Although, with all the shit we got going on, raging over this seems like a waste of our concern.

lol just to be clear i'm not upset out the shit.. I just noticed you said getting mad at her reciting rap lyrics is silly... just wanted to clarify if you thought her using it in other instances was just as silly

lol just to be clear i'm not upset out the shit.. I just noticed you said getting mad at her reciting rap lyrics is silly... just wanted to clarify if you thought her using it in other instances was just as silly

Nah, you good. I was referring to the person in the Tweet complaining about it.

Back