Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gina Rodriguez is catching heat from Black Twitter for saying ‘N!gga’ on IG...

All that code talk is meaningless without the power to enforce the code.

You don't understand what code is clearly. It's not about enforcing. At the most basic level its power in unity.

You don't understand what code is clearly. It's not about enforcing. At the most basic level its power in unity.

If it can't be enforced, it's useless.

Enforced in the sense of getting everyone on the same page.

Unity as you put it.

In this situation, I'm just not feeling the outrage.

A lot of other people probably aren't either.

Again, if it was a racist tirade...........I'd definitely have a problem with it.

But just singing along to a Fugees song???

Not that serious to me.

If it can't be enforced, it's useless.

Enforced in the sense of getting everyone on the same page.

Unity as you put it.

In this situation, I'm just not feeling the outrage.

A lot of other people probably aren't either.

Again, if it was a racist tirade...........I'd definitely have a problem with it.

But just singing along to a Fugees song???

Not that serious to me.

I'f we were on code it wouldn't matter same way the Chinese got everyone double backing right now. Not always about the severity of what's said or done it's about the fact it shouldn't have happened period. Even when it is look at what happens you got niggas coddling murderers cause were not on code.

We're too stuck in that "well shit" mindset.

Last edited by a moderator:
When was Gina “anti black?”
Everytime something black that gets celebrated comes out she wana ask where the latino version is at. Like stfu and let us have our moment. Then when she get called out she wana claim it's cool she one of us cuz her great great great grand uncle thrice removed had african roots or some such bullshit.

I dont have a dog in the fight against non black ppl sayin nigga anymore. It's a losing game. But it's some bs everybody tiptoeing around like they dont know what the problem is when it gets called out.

Would it be cool if she put the frontin word in front of niggas. I'm always saying if you ain't black you can't say it but you can't give a pass to some Hispanics but be outraged when other Hispanics you don't like say it. Keep the same energy for everybody

Back