Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gina Rodriguez is catching heat from Black Twitter for saying ‘N!gga’ on IG...

In the crack Era we was all treated the same that's why black ppl and Spanish people in the hood grew together idk where yall from but Spanish ppl are viewed as black ppl I never got yall stiff stance on Spanish people saying nigga

I'm a Jamaican in London G the Spanish people I kno' hate niggas just as much as the next cacs. Fat Joe and me don't share the same trauma like you and I do. We could go to any Asian/European country and face bullshit discrimination and racism. Fat Joe would be fine in them places

Not all black people share a hood upbringin' but we all share this fight against racism

I'm a Jamaican in London G the Spanish people I kno' hate niggas just as much as the next cacs. Fat Joe and me don't share the same trauma like you and I do. We could go to any Asian/European country and face bullshit discrimination and racism. Fat Joe would be fine in them places

Not all black people share a hood upbringin' but we all share this fight against racism

spanish people are white people

Latinos are different from Spanish most of the time

Yeah we all growed up fighting the same struggles here that's why I can't understand yall. I didn't know it was so different from a geological perspective.

There's even been a afro Latino movement bubbling which fat Joe cosigns alot of spanish people are identifying the as afro latino especially in the tri state areas I can't share your views on Spanish people because it's totally different here I can't stress it anymore than I already have when they rightfully identify themselves as niggas how can we tell them they can't say nigga

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
If your referencing the Spaniards like from Spain, Argentina etc and shit and not Dominicans and Puerto Ricans that's a totally different story

Yeah we all growed up fighting the same struggles here that's why I can't understand yall. I didn't know it was so different from a geological perspective.

There's even been a afro Latino movement bubbling which fat Joe cosigns alot of spanish people are identifying the as afro latino especially in the tri state areas I can't share your views on Spanish people because it's totally different here I can't stress it anymore than I already have when they rightfully identify themselves as niggas how can we tell them they can't say nigga

Coz they ain't niggas fam plain and simple though I do understand your perspective

Everytime something black that gets celebrated comes out she wana ask where the latino version is at. Like stfu and let us have our moment. Then when she get called out she wana claim it's cool she one of us cuz her great great great grand uncle thrice removed had african roots or some such bullshit.

I dont have a dog in the fight against non black ppl sayin nigga anymore. It's a losing game. But it's some bs everybody tiptoeing around like they dont know what the problem is when it gets called out.
She has some kind of jealous with Black Americans when Black Panther happened she said this
When Black Panther began the promotional run leading up to its 2018 release in the summer of 2017, Gina Rodriguez responded to the news by tweeting, “Marvel and DC are killing it in inclusion and women, but where are the Latinos?! Asking for a friend…”
Marvel and DC are killing it in inclusion and women but where are the Latinos?! Asking for a friend...
— Gina Rodriguez (@HereIsGina) July 23, 2017
Even though Zoe Saldana and Tessa Thompson who both are Latinas are in the MCU, but was quiet when Marvel put out multiple movies with 3 white males with the name Chris .

She wanted a similar super hero movie like Black Panther but with Christopher Columbus

Then Gina Rodriguez stated that Latinas were paid the lowest wages. “White women get paid more than black women,” she said, “and black women get paid more than Asian women, Asian women get paid more than Latina women, and it’s like a very scary space to step into.”

Interview with Gina and Yara and interviewer said Yara is a role model and goals for Black women and here Gina interrupted him by saying so many women and interviewer had to correct her on
it @2:00

I dont see the problem with her wanting to see more Latino movie stars

Dont we do the same thing?

She has some kind of jealous with Black Americans when Black Panther happened she said this
When Black Panther began the promotional run leading up to its 2018 release in the summer of 2017, Gina Rodriguez responded to the news by tweeting, “Marvel and DC are killing it in inclusion and women, but where are the Latinos?! Asking for a friend…”

Even though Zoe Saldana and Tessa Thompson who both are Latinas are in the MCU, but was quiet when Marvel put out multiple movies with 3 white males with the name Chris .

She wanted a similar super hero movie like Black Panther but with Christopher Columbus

Then Gina Rodriguez stated that Latinas were paid the lowest wages. “White women get paid more than black women,” she said, “and black women get paid more than Asian women, Asian women get paid more than Latina women, and it’s like a very scary space to step into.”

Interview with Gina and Yara and interviewer said Yara is a role model and goals for Black women and here Gina interrupted him by saying so many women and interviewer had to correct her on
it @2:00

Facts. Then there's also the thing about her conveniently leaving out afro latinos in her latino upliftment posts.I've stalled her out on a couple occasions cuz I actually like her. But when you put it all together, she has a questionable pattern of not letting black ppl just be. Leave us alone and go build your own shit.

so, what has she been in that i would know her from

i saw this on my TL and couldnt understand what was going on

Back