Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh you just a casual fan. I couldve been schooled you newbs. Niggas screaming Stark like they aint been stupid af most of the series.
Another doofus ready to be proven wrong

There's a reason why the Nawf is the most talked about set.......

I think either me or Mastery started gif trend in that thread....and the set tripping....yo I was agitating the fuck out of niggas in those threads....#triggersforever
Yeah once niggas found out how to make they own gifs it got flooded. Boss stayed making gifs using his own face. Shit was hilarious.

There is no civil war. just Chi-town ignoring the facts creating his own fiction that the rest of us only fuck with the NAWF for the Snow Man which has been debunked time and time again

I'm Stark through and through but I just can't fuck with Jon after he bent the knee. Y'all can forgive him, I refuse.

Naomi Watts Will Headline HBO's Game of Thrones Prequel

The golden age of heroes in Westeros has found at least one of its heroes in Naomi Watts.

The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that Watts will join Jane Goldman and George R.R. Martin’s prequel series—set thousands of years before the events of Game of Thrones, in the period of time where a fantastical golden age of magic and myth in the kingdoms of Westeros was forever transformed by the Long Night and the invasion of the White Walkers. Watts will play one of the untitled show’s primary roles, a currently-unnamed character who is “a charismatic socialite hiding a dark secret,” which, well, sounds very Game of Thrones-y.

Not much else is known about the series at this point, other than its history of being one of several potential spinoffs for Thrones that the network has been considering as the last moments of the genre-defining series (which ends next year) draw ever closer. We’ll bring you more on HBO’s plans for a post-Game of Thrones world as we learn them.

Source: https://io9.gizmodo.com/naomi-watts-will-headline-hbos-game-of-thrones-prequel-1830109094

I do think there will be some resistance to Daeneris when they finally arrive in the NAWF.. all that shit is gonna go out the window when word gets back that dead niggas blasted thru the wall and are on the way... and they are likely the first ones to get hit.

What's to argue about when theres millions of dead niggas on ya doorstep.. you either fighting for the living... or you fighting for the dead .

Also... I think shit might change when Jon find out that's his Aunty lmao

Shit really going to change besides being Jon aunt IMO that bitch pregnant.

She was not really going to kill her sister. Not at all.

She was going to kill Sansa. It was cause of all the shit Sansa did from the very beginning. Arya felt all the shit that happened to the family was Sansa fault. Sansa wanted to be queen so bad she chose Joffrey bitch ass over her sister, which also led to Arya fat friend getting killed and her wolf being killed. Add on to that what happened to their father and she thought she plotting to kill Jon. Arya was going to slaughter that bitch and I was all for it.

Up until last season Sansa wasn't worth shit. I still don't fully trust that bitch has learned her lessons and has smartened up to level she needs to be at.

If Jon goes down Arya should lead not Sansa. It won't go that way but Arya has the brains and coldness to be a good leader. Arya wants all the smoke though she not with that politics shit in order to be a lady of the house.

She was going to kill Sansa. It was cause of all the shit Sansa did from the very beginning. Arya felt all the shit that happened to the family was Sansa fault. Sansa wanted to be queen so bad she chose Joffrey bitch ass over her sister, which also led to Arya fat friend getting killed and her wolf being killed. Add on to that what happened to their father and she thought she plotting to kill Jon. Arya was going to slaughter that bitch and I was all for it.

Up until last season Sansa wasn't worth shit. I still don't fully trust that bitch has learned her lessons and has smartened up to level she needs to be at.

If Jon goes down Arya should lead not Sansa. It won't go that way but Arya has the brains and coldness to be a good leader. Arya wants all the smoke though she not with that politics shit in order to be a lady of the house.

Arya didnt even understand shit about Sansa situation. She was angry but she wasnt gonna kill her sister. Kinslaying aint what Starks do. And Arya been gone why would they trust her young ass to rule the north with no knowledge she an assassin

Back