Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Chi-town B reaction to not being in the set
giphy.gif

STARKSET reaction to this nigga crying
RequiredOptimisticAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

It looks like I'm the one true Stark supporter, y'all moving towards throwing your support behind Daenerys Targaryen

You are not a STARK.

Nigga actin like Daenarys aint throwing her support behind the NAWF to fight the real war nigga...

the NAWF are the only folks that truly know what's coming... Chi-Town worried about who finna end up sitting on some dumbass chair..See that's ya problem.. fuck that chair.. The NAWF is worried about @TheNightKing and his folk coming to kill EVERYTHING lol

You are not a STARK.

Nigga actin like Daenarys aint throwing her support behind the NAWF to fight the real war nigga...

the NAWF are the only folks that truly know what's coming... Chi-Town worried about who finna end up sitting on some dumbass chair..See that's ya problem.. fuck that chair.. The NAWF is worried about @TheNightKing and his folk coming to kill EVERYTHING lol

She didn't do that for the North, she did it for her own personal reason because she wanna sit on that dumb ass chair and the Night King will make that difficult. She made dumb ass Jon kiss the ring to get her support.

Word

Maester Samwell and the three eyed crow Bran gonna make sure the NAWF well prepared for you fuck niggas

You gonna take Chitown with you when you scurry back across the wall
I don't think the Nerf going to welcome Jon back like you think. You think they are going to bend the knee to the Dragon Queen? And do you think Khaleesi going to accept them not bending the knee? She ain't let a nigga not bend the knee yet, including Jon.

I don't think the Nerf going to welcome Jon back like you think. You think they are going to bend the knee to the Dragon Queen? And do you think Khaleesi going to accept them not bending the knee? She ain't let a nigga not bend the knee yet, including Jon.
What you think they care about fighting more, Dany or the white walkers?

Who does the Stark siblings hate more, Dany or Cersei?

Who's more likely to let the Nawf live like they been living, Dany or Cersei/NightKing?

Its chess, not checkers

What you think they care about fighting more, Dany or the white walkers?

Who does the Stark siblings hate more, Dany or Cersei?

Who's more likely to let the Nawf live like they been living, Dany or Cersei/NightKing?

Its chess, not checkers

If Dany come through on that bend the knee nonsense the Stark trio go hate her just like they do Cersei

Yall forget Ned wise words, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survive

The Nawf will survive, by whatever means possible

The Starks are the only family to rule they lands since the Age of Heros

Chess, not checkers

Chi-town how you let them niggas call you Reek bruh? REEK?!?!

View attachment 77897

Fight back mayne! Lol

What the nigga gonna say? He in Harrenhal muttering Stark this and stark that

Meanwhile we in Winterfell wrapped in bear furs and eating whole shanks of mutton. Strengthening out bloodlines by busting in freefolk women. Got the Vale guarding our rear, the riverlands sending us fresh fish and shit.

Hell, if I was him I'd wanna be down with the set too! Our king bringing us a couple of Dragons and some wild horse chicks. Life is good

The NAWF looking utopia right now

It honestly doesn't matter what House Jon Snow represents. He clearly doesn't care, he literally bent the knee to wildlings, the Knight's watch and Targaryen just to gain an ally for the greater threat. If you've been watching closely the Houses don't matter anymore, you had a room of noblemen throw away duty and sworn in a man who to their understanding is a bastard. You saw Stannis create his own banner as a false god, house Lannister tell everyone straight up their (Cersei and Jamie) children are product of incest, you saw Khaleesi liberate slaves and form a team that's a melting pot of all the houses and groups in the show.

Whether Snow bends a knee and to who doesn't matter. You niggas fighting over shit I'm not even sure the characters give a fuck about.
Relax Lost Wayward Wolf, we not fighting

We just keeping bandwagon pups from speaking for the NAWF. There is still very much a NAWF.

And we bout to save the realm......again

Yall forget Ned wise words, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survive

The Nawf will survive, by whatever means possible

The Starks are the only family to rule they lands since the Age of Heros

Chess, not checkers
If the Nerf survives, it might be without Jon. You ok with that?

Who are you Snow followers choosing if Jon turn his back on Ned's bloodline and roll with Dany?

What the nigga gonna say? He in Harrenhal muttering Stark this and stark that

Meanwhile we in Winterfell wrapped in bear furs and eating whole shanks of mutton. Strengthening out bloodlines by busting in freefolk women. Got the Vale guarding our rear, the riverlands sending us fresh fish and shit.

Hell, if I was him I'd wanna be down with the set too! Our king bringing us a couple of Dragons and some wild horse chicks. Life is good

The NAWF looking utopia right now

Your king is an underling in the dragon army while my queen has taken over the North from that same underling. Jon not built for that leadership role which is why he always wanna be under someone else rule

Who are you Snow followers choosing if Jon turn his back on Ned's bloodline and roll with Dany?
The lone wolf died but the pack survives b. If Jon dies, he dies. Our bloodline still good.

Jon can't turn his back on his family cause they live. At the end of the day the rest of the family gonna want to live or be walkers. What you think they gonna choose?

Shit is to simple for yall to be so confused. Sansa gonna protect the family and that means rolling with Jon and Dany to face you niggas.

That's the only thing that matters

As long as the Night King is defeated and the NAWF/PACK survives... im fine with that.

I only want two things from the final season... Justice for NED(Meaning Cercsei and Illyn Payne dead and gone)... I think those are the last two on Aryas list that had something to do with his death..

and for the WW to be defeated... or at the very least.. get they asses kicked back beyond the wall and put back to bed/hibernation lol

Your king is an underling in the dragon army while my queen has taken over the North from that same underling. Jon not built for that leadership role which is why he always wanna be under someone else rule
I haven't proven enough today you have no idea what you talking about?

Sansa not a queen hence her title 'Lady Stark'. Stop thinking you know set business. You don't

The lone wolf died but the pack survives b. If Jon dies, he dies. Our bloodline still good.

Jon can't turn his back on his family cause they live. At the end of the day the rest of the family gonna want to live or be walkers. What you think they gonna choose?

Shit is to simple for yall to be so confused. Sansa gonna protect the family and that means rolling with Jon and Dany to face you niggas.

That's the only thing that matters
I see a crisis of loyalty coming in the Nerf. They going to reject Khaleesi as their queen and Jon going to leave the Nerf and stand next to Khaleesi while she sits on the Iron Throne.

That's if they all survive our onslaught and if we decide to head back to the true North.

I get why others are so fixated on our house and who's ruling it. They ranks are decimated

Cersei the last true Lannister

Dany the last true Targaryen

NightKing the only Other worth mentioning

Once these players gone they whole shit fucked

Meanwhile the NAWF stands strongs as a pack. That's why they want us to be loyal to a person and not our set

NOPE!

I haven't proven enough today you have no idea what you talking about?

Sansa not a queen hence her title 'Lady Stark'. Stop thinking you know set business. You don't

Lady Stark is in the past, she seized that queen title whether you wanna admit it or not.

I get why others are so fixated on our house and who's ruling it. They ranks are decimated

Cersei the last true Lannister

Dany the last true Targaryen

NightKing the only Other worth mentioning

Once these players gone they whole shit fucked

Meanwhile the NAWF stands strongs as a pack. That's why they want us to be loyal to a person and not our set

NOPE!

You the one only loyal to a person, I'm the only one rolling with the Stark trio

You are not a Stark.......

Back