Welcome To aBlackWeb

I see a crisis of loyalty coming in the Nerf. They going to reject Khaleesi as their queen and Jon going to leave the Nerf and stand next to Khaleesi while she sits on the Iron Throne.

That's if they all survive our onslaught and if we decide to head back to the true North.
First thing is defeating yall. And Sansa gonna side with Dany to beat Cersei.

After that, IF Jon is conflicted, he gonna convince Dany to let the NAWF be independent like Dorne or he gonna convince Sansa or Arya to ride with Dany

Shit ain't that complicated

I see a crisis of loyalty coming in the Nerf. They going to reject Khaleesi as their queen and Jon going to leave the Nerf and stand next to Khaleesi while she sits on the Iron Throne.

That's if they all survive our onslaught and if we decide to head back to the true North.

I do think there will be some resistance to Daeneris when they finally arrive in the NAWF.. all that shit is gonna go out the window when word gets back that dead niggas blasted thru the wall and are on the way... and they are likely the first ones to get hit.

What's to argue about when theres millions of dead niggas on ya doorstep.. you either fighting for the living... or you fighting for the dead .

Also... I think shit might change when Jon find out that's his Aunty lmao

First thing is defeating yall. And Sansa gonna side with Dany to beat Cersei.

After that, IF Jon is conflicted, he gonna convince Dany to let the NAWF be independent like Dorne or he gonna convince Sansa or Arya to ride with Dany

Shit ain't that complicated
Do you really think Sansa and Arya will ride with Dany, that's not happening.

It's been established he dont pay attention to the show... now its been established he dont read either...

lol me and @Chicity JUST said that it aint about Jon, its about the pack.. lol this nigga here

It's been established he dont pay attention to the show... now its been established he dont read either...

lol me and @Chicity JUST said that it aint about Jon, its about the pack.. lol this nigga here

The dude ain't part of the pack, he done chose who he's following and when next season get here watch the real Starks kick him out like you niggas should be doing.

@Chicity
@Inori
@DMorgan

my-nigga.gif

stanley-hudson-nodding.gif

so-proud-gif-6.gif

images

@Chi-town B you should have joined Little Finger when he still had a set

You good at ignoring the facts and being slow and obtuse just like them niggas

Nah Dany in charge so no they not riding with those people.
I wanna throw a brick at ya block as head b

What Jon convince Dany of in the last damn episode? Come up the Kings Road with him so the NAWF sees her an ally and friend and not as a conqueror. And she listened

So how the hell she in charge if she continues to listen to Jon?

@Chi-town B you should have joined Little Finger when he still had a set

You good at ignoring the facts and being slow and obtuse just like them niggas

Y'all the slow ones, you refuse to come to terms that Jon Targeryen has chosen who he rolling with. If he come through and defeat the Night King and wanna come back under the service of Sansa then he'll be welcomed back with open arms.

I wanna throw a brick at ya block as head b

What Jon convince Dany of in the last damn episode? Come up the Kings Road with him so the NAWF sees her an ally and friend and not as a conqueror. And she listened

So how the hell she in charge if she continues to listen to Jon?

She's an ally and a friend against the Night King to get them to fight but once that's over they going to tell her to fuck off. Jon trying to play both sides and you ok with it

Sansa killed LF cause he was plotting against Jon and trying to turn her against Arya

Arya was gonna kill Sansa cause she thought Sansa was plotting against Jon

Bran sole purpose in coming back South was to assist Jon

And yet all of a sudden they gonna dismiss big bruh cuase he brought them an army, two dragons and a queen who listens to him?

This why you can't be a Stark, you have no honor b

Sansa killed LF cause he was plotting against Jon and trying to turn her against Arya

Arya was gonna kill Sansa cause she thought Sansa was plotting against Jon

Bran sole purpose in coming back South was to assist Jon

And yet all of a sudden they gonna dismiss big bruh cuase he brought them an army, two dragons and a queen who listens to him?

This why you can't be a Stark, you have no honor b

She was not really going to kill her sister. Not at all.

Back